No way, we litteraly got the same time on the line… 😢

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, ouzo said:

2A, up from 3A last year. 

And last year you also jumped a lot from 2020 iicr. Well done, that's a proper good group. Your seeding is really starting to reflect your ability. I feel another pb is coming your way. 

28 minutes ago, tcr-rider said:

This is my first CTCC and I got 2C. What are the chances for a sub-3 in that group?

There will be guys that create spreadsheets from the last few years showing how many sub 3s were done from what groups. If you really got time, search last year's thread, the question gets asked every year. 

Well done and good luck. 

10 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

There will be guys that create spreadsheets from the last few years showing how many sub 3s were done from what groups. If you really got time, search last year's thread, the question gets asked every year. 

Well done and good luck. 

Wow, that is dedication 😂 I'll have a look for the old thread, thanks!

Interesting thing I noticed on the start procedure; all start groups up until 2D will be timed gun to mat and from 3A onwards, it will be mat to mat.

"For start groups up to the end of wave 2, each rider will receive an identical “bunch” start time.  From group 3A onwards, each rider’s riding time will only start once they have crossed the actual timing mat marked by the Garmin Squad."

3 minutes ago, HenryS said:

Interesting thing I noticed on the start procedure; all start groups up until 2D will be timed gun to mat and from 3A onwards, it will be mat to mat.

"For start groups up to the end of wave 2, each rider will receive an identical “bunch” start time.  From group 3A onwards, each rider’s riding time will only start once they have crossed the actual timing mat marked by the Garmin Squad."

Hopefully no timed 5mins neutral zone this year

1 hour ago, tcr-rider said:

This is my first CTCC and I got 2C. What are the chances for a sub-3 in that group?

My advice… don’t worry about a sub 3, make sure you are fit enough to keep up with your group or even win your group. You have no control over a massive group unless you can dictate the pace, which in itself is more rewarding than a sandbagged sub3. Enjoy your race and don’t set yourself up for disappointment if the group isn’t fast enough.