Cape Town Cycle Tour 2022

Pure Savage

22 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

it works.. LOL

Not sure if you can do the full entry process, But I had my basket saved to "pay later" which i did on Friday I think, just went in via international entries as the general entries portal was closed as it took me straight to my basket awaiting payment, I made payment and had no issues.

better put on your best Irish accent at registration 😄

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Can write a list as long as your arm as to why those days have passed. Road racing is in huge trouble in this country.

But road riding is still the largest events in South Africa by a country mile. 

Its not as prolific as it was in the 90's but now there are a lot more things that are a lot more easily accessible to people.

On 2/8/2022 at 2:09 PM, FootballingCyclist said:

it works.. LOL

Not sure if you can do the full entry process, But I had my basket saved to "pay later" which i did on Friday I think, just went in via international entries as the general entries portal was closed as it took me straight to my basket awaiting payment, I made payment and had no issues.

So what will happen if you use the international entry. will they pick it up and ban you or does it not matter. will you have to collect your number at the international pickup point?

anything to stress about 😜

2 minutes ago, Stevie G said:

So what will happen if you use the international entry. will they pick it up and ban you or does it not matter. will you have to collect your number at the international pickup point?

anything to stress about 😜

Nope, I did it last year and nothing changes. Your details go through as your own and picked up my number at my seeded counter. Zero "side effects" to speak of.

12 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Nope, I did it last year and nothing changes. Your details go through as your own and picked up my number at my seeded counter. Zero "side effects" to speak of.

Cool, thanks man 😂

18 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

To be sure to be sure....... Just remember people will think you're a tikkop if you bring up The Craic in this country

7 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

But road riding is still the largest events in South Africa by a country mile. 

Its not as prolific as it was in the 90's but now there are a lot more things that are a lot more easily accessible to people.

In what context is road larger?

11 minutes ago, K20Champ said:

seedings being sent out later 2day, bit early isnt it......................

I'm sure quite a few of the 99er riders are going to be quite disappointed then.

7 minutes ago, HenryS said:

I'm sure quite a few of the 99er riders are going to be quite disappointed then.

Unless they can still have it adjusted after the 99er, that would be great