Tour de France 2022

'Dale

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

I’m sure there are more as sanctions and sprinters go hand in hand. It’s the nature of the sprint. You’re still wrong about 2017 DQ so don’t try to distract from that by grasping at straws

huh? He was disqualified and kicked out of the race. 

He won an appeal, but he was still ejected from the race. So no, we can argue technicalities, but he did not complete the 2017 TDF because DQ.

The appeal was perhaps correct re a DQ, but he was not innocent in the incident.

So the big picture of Sagan getting in trouble is the point, not technicalities. 

The point is that his sprint antics yesterday are no surprise and nothing new. The end. 

Also, cheers. 

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

huh? He was disqualified and kicked out of the race. 

He won an appeal, but he was still ejected from the race. So no, we can argue technicalities, but he did not complete the 2017 TDF because DQ.

The appeal was perhaps correct re a DQ, but he was not innocent in the incident.

So the big picture of Sagan getting in trouble is the point, not technicalities. 

The point is that his sprint antics yesterday are no surprise and nothing new. The end. 

Also, cheers. 

Right so in your mind the wrong decision is what you will base your argument on….and therefore that qualifies your insinuation he’s a dirty rider. You can post all the videos you want, it’s been analysed to death and the uci overturned the DQ. Doesn’t changed the outcome that he didn’t finish the tour but he wasn’t DQd. That’s generally what overturning a ruling determines.

ya I think you should better spend your time spectating rather than commentating because yours are as valuable as the rand right now.

The complexity that is life.

The absolute happiness that was 3 days in Denmark. 🤗 

And the devastating news of a mass shooting in a mall by a man with a hunting rifle. 😰

924A5135-B0F3-4A0C-BD38-BDE44082BA31.jpeg

13 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Right so in your mind the wrong decision is what you will base your argument on….and therefore that qualifies your insinuation he’s a dirty rider. You can post all the videos you want, it’s been analysed to death and the uci overturned the DQ. Doesn’t changed the outcome that he didn’t finish the tour but he wasn’t DQd. That’s generally what overturning a ruling determines.

ya I think you should better spend your time spectating rather than commentating because yours are as valuable as the rand right now.

Just to be clear, the exact ruling was not that he hadn't elbowed and jostled Cav, but that he hadn't intentionally made Cavendish fall. There are a few layers to the ruling. A bit like Murder 1 vs Manslaughter. Death row or 25 years. DQ or docked points... 

The case was also 'dropped' hours before what was about to become a legal battle. 

Anyway, I'm out. You're right. The other examples are untrue. It's all lies and fabrication I will watch TDF and enjoy it without engaging banned members.

Enjoy. You're the rightestest. Forever.