Aurum Bikes

Lanoy Sports

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DJuice said:

Building a very nice, premium brand portfolio!

I will just drool.

Steaks make me drool too. 

Bikes are legit. Didn't go slowly in the Giro or that Everest that clenbutador did

3 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

299 us shipping is actually quite reasonable and endorsed by Lance 

Precisely my point????

The thing with the Aurum is no dropped seatstay, which is so much better looking. Tough decision. Also, Contador > Lance...

3 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

Precisely my point????

The thing with the Aurum is no dropped seatstay, which is so much better looking. Tough decision. Also, Contador > Lance...

yes! Geez I hate that. Apparently its there for increased "compliance" but I'd rather be less compliant and have a prettier bike.

14 minutes ago, splat said:

Wow guys, way to piss on some guy's launch !

No stress, i am always open to new ideas.

busy researching Ventum as we speak as its a brand i am unfamiliar with.

On a different note, First bike is in the country and should be delivered today -FINGERS CROSSED.

next 2x bikes will arrive in +-2 weeks time.

i've brought in a 52, 54 and 56 all kitted with Sram Force AXS, Mavic's new top of the line SLR32's and Ritchey Superlogic parts.

while they are to make up a demo fleet, all of them are available for sale immediately.

17 minutes ago, splat said:

The comments about the bike have been very complimentary. eg: that they "drool" worthy and that they are easier on the eye than a competitor brand (ventum). The only negative is a reference to Contador's "medical" history as an athlete which is fair enough. That beef excuse will follow him for life. Any cycling fan knows he was a gifted cyclist anyway, and one of the most stylist bike handlers ever.

@Lanoy Sports all the best. I think those frames are sexy as hell. I wouldn't buy one simply because I don't shop in that price range, but many others do.

18 minutes ago, Lanoy Sports said:

No stress, i am always open to new ideas.

busy researching Ventum as we speak as its a brand i am unfamiliar with.

On a different note, First bike is in the country and should be delivered today -FINGERS CROSSED.

next 2x bikes will arrive in +-2 weeks time.

i've brought in a 52, 54 and 56 all kitted with Sram Force AXS, Mavic's new top of the line SLR32's and Ritchey Superlogic parts.

while they are to make up a demo fleet, all of them are available for sale immediately.

Ventum are the official bike sponsor of Ironman, https://www.ironman.com/news_article/show/1187635

43 minutes ago, splat said:

Was not ment to be negative.

With the launch of Parlee, was complimentary and both brands, Parlee and Arum, is premium, awesome alternatives to the main stream bikes that is available. For this reason, will always get my support!

With the two different brands already, thought Ventum could complete the portfolio, to provide a premium brand to the tri market or ex tri athletes known with the brand looking to venture into gravel or grand fondo`s.

If @Lanoy Sports is looking to add mountain bikes, I can think of a few, Revel and Mondraker, my favourites.

All the best @Lanoy Sports and @Furbz, looking forward to the pictures and the reviews.