Beware of the user 'Jdj Hdjd'

MTBRIDER1234

2 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Hey there, just want to clear this up. Tom offered me roughly half of what I was asking, I said to him "how did you think I would accept that" yes, in hindsight this may not have been the politest thing, but nor was his offer. If you want to look at rating, look at the 5 star one outsider bikes gave me. Jason is a lekker oke and is extremely reputable. I have dealt with him and many others multiple times without conflict or anything of the sort.

Hindsight is MF 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheoG said:

Next time rather just say, "thanks, but no thanks".  That should leave your review rating in tact ... ????

Yeah, will do, thanks Theo. You have some good advice bru and you are polite and respectful.

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

Hindsight is MF 

Easy buddy, no need to get aggressive. This thread started because someone was harassing me and being racist. it sounds like you are justifying his actions. There is no place for racism in my opinion, maybe there is in yours?

Just now, copperhead said:

I wouldn't screw with Elon Musks child dude. 

I am not screwing with anyone or trying to cause sh*t at all, sorry if it comes across that way. Things often get lost in translation over text.

1 minute ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Easy buddy, no need to get aggressive. This thread started because someone was harassing me and being racist. it sounds like you are justifying his actions. There is no place for racism in my opinion, maybe there is in yours?

No i don't justify his actions nor do i justify yours when you did the same thing

Anyway i am sure you a good kid. But like others have said maybe thanks but no thanks. 

1 minute ago, Barry said:

No i don't justify his actions nor do i justify yours when you did the same thing

Anyway i am sure you a good kid. But like others have said maybe thanks but no thanks. 

Thanks Barry. I do not want to argue with anyone, least of all like minded MTBers. Thanks everyone for the participation and positive replies in this thread. All contributions were greatly appreciated.

33 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Thanks Barry. I do not want to argue with anyone, least of all like minded MTBers. Thanks everyone for the participation and positive replies in this thread. All contributions were greatly appreciated.

If you don't want to argue, just stop replying.

If any mod wants to lock this thread, feel free. If this does not get locked then I am more than happy to let this die because it is resolved. Once again, thanks to everyone who contributed, I am glad that I sorted it out with Barry and I feel it apt that after this message, everyone (me included) should just ignore this thread and let it die. As it has no use anymore.