Beware of the user 'Jdj Hdjd'

MTBRIDER1234

Update everyone: The account has been banned!!! Thanks so much @Matt and @Nick ????. However, Bespoke and I are still trying to work out if this is the same guy (as he lived in the same suburb as me when he was harassed) and the details sound very similar. Please contribute if you guys have any info or just want to share anything.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went through the 30 or so messages he sent me after I initially refused his first offer of 400, and he was telling me how sh*tty my bike was. After closer inspection of the photo, it turns out he has a properly clapped out old silverback. If only he knew what the Mercer logo on the headtube looked like, he would have looked like a lot less of an idiot calling it a "no-name brand".

Edited by MTBRIDER1234
grammar

3 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Just went through the 30 or so messages he sent me after I initially refused his first offer of 400, and he was telling me how sh*tty my bike was. After closer inspection of the photo, it turns out he has a properly clapped out old silverback. If only he knew what the Mercer logo on the headtube looked like, he would have looked like a lot less of an idiot calling it a "no-name brand".

Let it go now, the idiot is not worth it ... :)

1 minute ago, TheoG said:

Let it go now, the idiot is not worth it ... :)

Fair enough, thanks for all the support Hubbers!!! Hope to see you guys out on the trails and around on these forums.

3 hours ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Hey hubbers, I like to think most of you are rad people, and for the most part, you are. This user has started harassing me and making racist comments after I did not accept his offer of 500 on something I have listed for 875. He got extremely rude and vulgar, insulting my bike, then changing my name on whatsapp to dog and saying how I am poor and need the money to live and buy food. Anybody who has seen my forum posts of my bike will know that I ride a 1 of 20 Mercer hungry monkey. Hardly what I would call a "extremely shitty bike". Sorry for the rant, I have reported him and just wanted to let you guys know what a  disgusting excuse of a human some people are. Please feel free to pm me any bad experiences you guys have had with him, as I think it is nigh on impossible that I am the only one.

I too would be upset if some poophall insulted my bike #showdem

2 hours ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

ok ok ok ... I will offer you R850 for the Mercer frame ... but you need to throw the fork in with for that price :P

21 minutes ago, Hairy said:

ok ok ok ... I will offer you R850 for the Mercer frame ... but you need to throw the fork in with for that price :P

Be careful  there! First posting gravel bikes in my aggressive hardtail thread, then this! Next thread will be: beware of the user "hairy" lol

6 hours ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Hey hubbers, I like to think most of you are rad people, and for the most part, you are. This user has started harassing me and making racist comments after I did not accept his offer of 500 on something I have listed for 875. He got extremely rude and vulgar, insulting my bike, then changing my name on whatsapp to dog and saying how I am poor and need the money to live and buy food. Anybody who has seen my forum posts of my bike will know that I ride a 1 of 20 Mercer hungry monkey. Hardly what I would call a "extremely shitty bike". Sorry for the rant, I have reported him and just wanted to let you guys know what a  disgusting excuse of a human some people are. Please feel free to pm me any bad experiences you guys have had with him, as I think it is nigh on impossible that I am the only one.

On the 10 November you got a 1 star from Tom for been Rude. Is this the same user? Or were you rude to Tom? Seems like you can hand it out but can't receive.

4 minutes ago, Barry said:

On the 10 November you got a 1 star from Tom for been Rude. Is this the same user? Or were you rude to Tom? Seems like you can hand it out but can't receive.

Roasted, and it is not even Friday yet. I will grab the popcon.

8 minutes ago, Barry said:

Hey there, just want to clear this up. Tom offered me roughly half of what I was asking and was not polite and abrupt in the way he asked, I said to him "how did you think I would accept that" yes, in hindsight this may not have been the politest thing, but nor was his offer. If you want to look at rating, look at the 5 star one outsider bikes gave me. Jason is a lekker oke and is extremely reputable. I have dealt with him and many others multiple times without conflict or anything of the sort.

Edited by MTBRIDER1234

1 minute ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Hey there, just want to clear this up. Tom offered me roughly half of what I was asking, I said to him "how did you think I would accept that" yes, in hindsight this may not have been the politest thing, but nor was his offer. If you want to look at rating, look at the 5 star one outsider bikes gave me. Jason is a lekker oke and is extremely reputable. I have dealt with him and many others multiple times without conflict or anything of the sort.

Next time rather just say, "thanks, but no thanks".  That should leave your review rating in tact ... ????