Beware of the user 'Jdj Hdjd'

MTBRIDER1234

Hey hubbers, I like to think most of you are rad people, and for the most part, you are. This user has started harassing me and making racist comments after I did not accept his offer of 500 on something I have listed for 875. He got extremely rude and vulgar, insulting my bike, then changing my name on whatsapp to dog and saying how I am poor and need the money to live and buy food. Anybody who has seen my forum posts of my bike will know that I ride a 1 of 20 Mercer hungry monkey. Hardly what I would call a "extremely shitty bike". Sorry for the rant, I have reported him and just wanted to let you guys know what a  disgusting excuse of a human some people are. Please feel free to pm me any bad experiences you guys have had with him, as I think it is nigh on impossible that I am the only one.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Eddy Gordo said:

What a dick.

Cant say I have seen any posts by a user with that name.

Thanks Eddy, I think there is something not quite right with his profile. Maybe a  burner one? Just judging by the name, 0 forum posts and 0 ads ever. Seems kinda like a  troll account to me.

37 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Hey hubbers, I like to think most of you are rad people, and for the most part, you are. This user has started harassing me and making racist comments after I did not accept his offer of 500 on something I have listed for 875. He got extremely rude and vulgar, insulting my bike, then changing my name on whatsapp to dog and saying how I am poor and need the money to live and buy food. Anybody who has seen my forum posts of my bike will know that I ride a 1 of 20 Mercer hungry monkey. Hardly what I would call a "extremely shitty bike". Sorry for the rant, I have reported him and just wanted to let you guys know what a  disgusting excuse of a human some people are. Please feel free to pm me any bad experiences you guys have had with him, as I think it is nigh on impossible that I am the only one.

Sorry to hear and thanks for the warning. Had a similar experience with another user. The guy went crazy. He has been targeting young cyclists on various platforms. Reported it to Bikehub and they were great in dealing with it. Sad to experience people having to harass others purely for whatever reason only known to them. 

7 minutes ago, bespokes said:

Sorry to hear and thanks for the warning. Had a similar experience with another user. The guy went crazy. He has been targeting young cyclists on various platforms. Reported it to Bikehub and they were great in dealing with it. Sad to experience people having to harass others purely for whatever reason only known to them. 

May be the same guy as I am a youngster (almost 16), these people truly are the worst kinds of people. Really put a proverbial bitter taste in my mouth when it comes to selling things. Same reason I stopped selling on gumtree, too many not so nice people. Anyway, thanks for the replies all.

4 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

May be the same guy as I am a youngster (almost 16), these people truly are the worst kinds of people. Really put a proverbial bitter taste in my mouth when it comes to selling things. Same reason I stopped selling on gumtree, too many not so nice people. Anyway, thanks for the replies all.

Certainly may be. Just using a different account.....Best thing to do is report it to the hub. 

Just now, bespokes said:

Certainly may be. Just using a different account.....Best thing to do is report it to the hub. 

Sounds likely, i reported him about 2 hrs ago but made this thread to make people aware and help others not get harassed and bullied by this nasty individual. they went as far as to call me the devil and a satanist... 

2 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Sounds likely, i reported him about 2 hrs ago but made this thread to make people aware and help others not get harassed and bullied by this nasty individual. they went as far as to call me the devil and a satanist... 

You are a youngster with what sounds like a good head on his/her (sorry do not know your gender from your username) shoulders.

Just shrug it off going forwards and realise that unfortunately in like you will find people like this.

1 minute ago, Hairy said:

You are a youngster with what sounds like a good head on his/her (sorry do not know your gender from your username) shoulders.

Just shrug it off going forwards and realise that unfortunately in like you will find people like this.

Thanks Hairy, I am a guy and my name is Connor  (I have no problem posting my name as my number is up on my ads) I have had experience dealing with worse people on gumtree who would lie and try to scam me. Just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for all the replies and please keep them coming!

36 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Only 979 posts and we can buy from him :P

Just now, Quagga said:

How can he change your username on whatsapp

As i said, he put me down on his phone as that name. he did not change my username, only my contact details on his personal phone.

1 minute ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

As i said, he put me down on his phone as that name. he did not change my username, only my contact details on his personal phone.

Ahh dont worry about that. 

I have people on my phone called all kinds of things

Chainring seller

Potentialbikebuyer

Nicebikeforsale 

etc

????

6 minutes ago, Eddy Gordo said:

Unless it gets changed on trucaller...........

Hopefully not but will need to double check (edit: I don't think he/she was bright enough to do that lol)

Edited by MTBRIDER1234
update