• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, looking for a ticket to the winelands cycle tour for my missus 🎟 

looking to purchase before 3pm today.

On 1/28/2022 at 12:37 PM, ChaseTheAce said:

Hello👋
Does anybody in the know, know how many start groups there are and their start times?
I just got info of my race number, and would like to figure out how low out of the starting groups I have been allocated...🤷‍♀️

From 06H00 with 5min gaps

A -B - Tandems - C etc

9 groups estimated on the long route.

Edited by -Az-

On 1/28/2022 at 4:00 PM, ChaseTheAce said:

Good to know.
Maybe it falls into the 'I ride for fun, but I think I'm hardcore' - that is a dangerous combo 😆

That's me ... And every now and then I get a lekker hubristic klap that reminds me I'm the guy who gives the curve it's bell shape.

Gritty D bunch. It was surreal to have a number on my back again. Ran out of matches at Voorpaardeberg Prison while hanging on in the 2nd split. Eina cramp into Lady Loch, limped to my car like an octopus caught stranded on the beach at low tide.😁

D72DA121-A4C7-4DA8-8069-A61678DCBB5B.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

1 hour ago, 'Dale said:

Gritty D bunch. It was surreal to have a number on my back again. Ran out of lekka matches at Voorpaardeberg Prison while hanging on in the 2nd split. Eina cramp into Lady Loch, limped to my car like an octopus caught stranded on the beach at low tide.

We go again next week. 😋 

D72DA121-A4C7-4DA8-8069-A61678DCBB5B.jpeg

Shoo that was a bit hot.Next time I’ll get a mate to follow me around the course in the car handing out cold water and ice packs like some riders were doing.Definitely the way to go when it’s hot

1 hour ago, stringbean said:

Shoo that was a bit hot.Next time I’ll get a mate to follow me around the course in the car handing out cold water and ice packs like some riders were doing.Definitely the way to go when it’s hot

Saw a super wife like 6 times out there today. Must be nice