XS-S Trail/Enduro bike for sale?

Ruben Hechter

I can't find any XS-S enduro/trail bikes for sale. Does someone know where I can search or does someone have one that I can buy?

Sorry Ruben, but what you are looking for is pretty rare.

I'm guessing you want a dual suspension bike, and the size you're looking for is mostly ridden by primary school kids who generally ride hardtails, although I saw a kid on a sick dual suspension Santa Cruz at the last enduro.

How tall are you, are you sure you need such a small bike, will a medium not work, as they are far easier to find?

8 hours ago, Riaan H said:

Sorry Ruben, but what you are looking for is pretty rare.

I'm guessing you want a dual suspension bike, and the size you're looking for is mostly ridden by primary school kids who generally ride hardtails, although I saw a kid on a sick dual suspension Santa Cruz at the last enduro.

How tall are you, are you sure you need such a small bike, will a medium not work, as they are far easier to find?

Looking for a bike for a client. Their son is about 158cm tall. Must be dual susp with about 150mm travel front and back. I can see they're hard to find๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Ruben Hechter

Geez that's a tricky one. I'm 1.72 and fit well on a medium but at 1.58 a medium is most likely way too big, especially with trailbikes these days having longer reach.ย 

As it is 150mm travel bikes are pretty rare, and expensive. I'd love to swop my Camber for something with that kinda travel too, but the finances say no.

Good luck

158 a small should work

for XS very little options (agents don't import them)

FWIW, my wife is on a XS giant anthem 27.5, which was the only dual suspension we could find a few years ago.

How old is the kid?ย 

Surely he will grow into a medium pretty fast? Up to 1.65m is a small but kids grow pretty fast so in a year he might have outgrown the S (especially the XS)ย 

Future proof.ย 

At 158 he might just fit on an older model medium Santa Cruz Bronson. My GF fits on my Medium SC 5010 (2015 model) with the 125mm dropper slammed. She's about 160. Ibis caters for smaller riders as well.

Try a 27.5โ€ model.ย 

Avoid 26โ€. You are going to struggle to find good enduro/trail tires unless you import. Same with rims. At some point he is going to pretzel a wheel and them youโ€™re stuck.ย 

2 minutes ago, MORNE said:

i summon thee oh @Jewbaccaone...

hahaha I was actually looking earlier.

There was a Spez Camber Grom for sale by user Tankwa2 which expired. I owned and rode one for a while and actually loved it. Sold it to fund my Titan and I actually regret it.

There was also a Commencal jnr frame for sale on here for a while. I wanted to buy it but no bottle cage bolts swayed me.

I am almost ready to unveil the almost man size 20inch trail bike. I'm going bearing and bolt hunting for the suspension linkage next week. Once that's done it is just a case of a spray paint and assemble! Expect to see a semi grown manchild hobbit on a 20inch full suss trail bike by this time next month in and around Cape Town!

ย 

1 minute ago, Jewbacca said:

There was a Spez Camber Grom for sale by user Tankwa2 which expired. I owned and rode one for a while and actually loved it. Sold it to fund my Titan and I actually regret it.

There was also a Commencal jnr frame for sale on here for a while. I wanted to buy it but no bottle cage bolts swayed me.

I am almost ready to unveil the almost man size 20inch trail bike. I'm going bearing and bolt hunting for the suspension linkage next week. Once that's done it is just a case of a spray paint and assemble! Expect to see a semi grown manchild hobbit on a 20inch full suss trail bike by this time next month in and around Cape Town!

ย 

ย 

yes-sweet.gif

The disrespect shown to short people in this topic๐Ÿ˜’.

You get XS adult bikes as well. I have 2 of them being only 1,63m tall.ย 

46 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

ย 

Look me up if you need some thing specific, I may just be able to helpย ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by RobertWhitehead
wonky word order