UCI DH World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pierron visibly crapping his white DH kit seems like karma for his disgusting n-word social media posts last year.  C’mon Bruni!

Oh crap, Pierron wins.

That was a great race weekend - Epic last day win for ze Germans and then amazing DH. Quite a nail biter on an amazing track. First time Fin has beaten Loic in a straight contest - i.e no big issues for one rider, or am I mistaken? Greg was slow but solid and still beats 70% of the field. I was rooting for Fin and he came close. 

The women's season is shaping up to be a good one. Camille seems to be progressing well and Myriam is still up there. That save of hers was amazing. Watching the slow mo, you could see how her front wheel went off course but was saved by a hit on a pole or stump that knocked it back to the right. No stump and she was a gone. 

Oh, and from what I saw, the F1 was pretty good too.

12 minutes ago, Headshot said:

That was a great race weekend - Epic last day win for ze Germans and then amazing DH. Quite a nail biter on an amazing track. First time Fin has beaten Loic in a straight contest - i.e no big issues for one rider, or am I mistaken? Greg was slow but solid and still beats 70% of the field. I was rooting for Fin and he came close. 

The women's season is shaping up to be a good one. Camille seems to be progressing well and Myriam is still up there. That save of hers was amazing. Watching the slow mo, you could see how her front wheel went off course but was saved by a hit on a pole or stump that knocked it back to the right. No stump and she was a gone. 

Oh, and from what I saw, the F1 was pretty good too.

Apparently Mr Min rarely makes the top 10 in the first race of the season.

I think I died about 7 times on this run. The speed Amaury was racing at was mental. I could never maintain that and stay on the bike and not be wrapped around a tree or be impaled on some stump somewhere like a sosatie. 

Pink Cushcore mic wtf, I hate the way these dh racers make such a joke out of their sport. Coverage should be more like the Epic where the commentary is either purely factual (well at least according to Gerald De K) or an advertorial for the Epic series or how tough the event is. Just now people watching the DH will start thinking MTB is fun. 🙂 

29 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Pink Cushcore mic wtf, I hate the way these dh racers make such a joke out of their sport. Coverage should be more like the Epic where the commentary is either purely factual (well at least according to Gerald De K) or an advertorial for the Epic series or how tough the event is. Just now people watching the DH will start thinking MTB is fun. 🙂 

at times I was thinking that the cushcore was an unfortunate shape and colour .............

He makes mention of it when chatting to Tahnee

Who in my opinion was a bit dry in that interview