UCI XCO World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

Fingers crossed for Alan 🤞

It will be massive, but not far fetched if he can pull it off. 

What is a safe bet is Avancini riding off the front in the first 2/3 laps then having his legs fall off soon thereafter 🤭

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kosmonooit said:

Should be good racing tomorrow - the field quite open in both races.

But yeah rooting for Alan & Cannondale.

Pity we don't see the U23 races though.

Yeah Computer Mania are racing Lenzerheide today 💯

Geez, did Jenny throw a watt bomb in the 8th lap thereabouts. What a strong ride.The hilliness of the course makes it very dynamic.

Another solid top 3 by the South African in that cool green jersey. I suspect that he has a love affair with Lenzerheide. Who can ever forget that u23 Worlds victory?

5 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Looks like the U23s eve tomorrow according to the uci programme

Mathias was looking very shady in the post race interview.. But at the end of the day.. Like he said.. It's racing 

17 minutes ago, Stretch said:

Mathias was looking very shady in the post race interview.. But at the end of the day.. Like he said.. It's racing 

Coy would be the right word. Alan said they both chased into a section that was narrowing and they were side by side and banged bars crashed and had words. Alan and Luca had to portage over them. As Henrique once said, Nino like to intimidate rivals into submission and it looks like Matthias gave him a bit of FO and Nino came 4th. That’s racing

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

That was fun to watch. Just proves that if you’re slightly off the pace, at the end, to not give up.

Alan had a strategy. He was letting them go a bit in the first half of the lap when they played games with each other and then caught them back up in the 2nd half of the lap. On the last lap he they did attack harder in the first half but he was coming back when they had their accident so I think the outcome wouldn’t have been very different just that it would have been a 4way sprint and I reckon Luca and Alan would have had the upper hand as Matthias and Nino would be too busy larking each other 

On 7/9/2022 at 3:36 PM, DieselnDust said:

Who’s that?