[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2023

FootballingCyclist

25 minutes ago, Mamil said:

I'm not sure but you gotta chuckle at the irony of electric cars belting it around a city that has rolling blackouts 

They're going to need F1 engines to generate enough watts to charge the batteries

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Cant find the post on the CTCT web now, but last week they said transfers are closed.

I see they have again opened "general entries" for the 109km route -

Screenshot_20230220_193919_Chrome.jpg.38ef096434a3e968c4b13f55f84f0ffe.jpg

Yeah saw this the buncha ******...

They could've said they were doing this then it would've saved some of us the extra R200+which we had to pay for the substitution PLUS buying someone's entry.

1 hour ago, FootballingCyclist said:

They could've said they were doing this then it would've saved some of us the extra R200+which we had to pay for the substitution PLUS buying someone's entry.

2022 I bought a general entry in the first week of March .... last minute dare from friends.

Watch them extending this deadline again and again .....

3 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

How tall is she?

She is 171cm. She is currently riding a 54cm bike. She previously rode a 56cm and found that too big.

A hubber has offered a 55cm bike, which I will follow up. I hope that will work for her...

1 minute ago, The Ouzo said:

this weather report is only accurate as of right now, in an hours time it will no longer be accurate. :)

Just now, ChrisF said:

Pretty sure your seeding is much more predictable than the weather ...

If it's raining I will start at the back on my gravel bike again like I did last year 

1 minute ago, Mamil said:

If it's raining I will start at the back on my gravel bike again like I did last year 

100%

I thoroughly enjoyed starting further back last year and pulling the group along. Had one of my most enjoyable CTCTs ever.

18 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Don't worry, those entries are also R955. Scummy