Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What another on fire stage for the men. Great win by M&C. Tactically clever and all above board. Think emotions just got the better of Lucas there....they had an accumulation of little "problems" on the stage. Think we can take that outburst with a little pinch of salt.

For now: go Candice and Amy! Another great ride and taking more time out the Spez team! 🔥👍

Edited by mrcg
Spelling

Canyon have issues today or just not up to the pace?

I actually expected Buff megamo and BH teams to be up there yet they are off the pace every day... shows the level up front.

22 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

When pressureis applied try color come out.  They would do the exact same in a same situation if they could, they should also of had the tactical knowledge to see this being set up - Nino didn’t cry when they tactical our rode them yesterday. 

SCR are now understanding what it’s like to race epic when you a pre winner. The level is higher than last year, it’s showing 

Couldn't agree more. Use the rules to do what is necessary to win. 

QUESTION FROM A "FIRST TIME" TEAM -

"What pain meds may they use?"

Kindly provide a link to some sort of site or list that can guide the newbies through this ...

EDIT - for those that have done the Epic ... is there a "race doctor" that could assist them ?

Getting a new appreciation for the fun this little maze can be for the amateurs ....

Edited by ChrisF

15 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

QUESTION FROM A "FIRST TIME" TEAM -

"What pain meds may they use?"

Kindly provide a link to some sort of site or list that can guide the newbies through this ...

EDIT - for those that have done the Epic ... is there a "race doctor" that could assist them ?

Getting a new appreciation for the fun this little maze can be for the amateurs ....

If they are already finished today then they should know what to do.

Yes there are race doctors there.

13 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

i heard there is once again a violent stomach bug doing the rounds.. A few mates falling very ill..

If I ever got a chance to do the epic, I would rather book airbnb places in the towns where we start. Because paying over R100k for racing 1 day and then quiting because of a stomach bug sucks.