New Epic thread deleted by?

Headshot

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Headshot said:

So that fun thread about the new Spesh Epic has disappeared. I know I'm slow out the blocks but did Spesh lean on BH management to get it ripped? 

we're talking about this one  that has been racing already, right?

specialized-epic-2024-3-specialized-epic-2024-3-1000.jpg

29 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

we're talking about this one  that has been racing already, right?

specialized-epic-2024-3-specialized-epic-2024-3-1000.jpg

Yes that one. It also played a lead role in a recent SRAM technical video. 

As in my earlier comment, a brand taking the risk in having a new "secret" bike ridden in public is very different from someone intentionally leaking what's currently private detail & material about that same bike.

On that note, we won't stop the chatter about it here based on what's already known and in the public domain. That would be unreasonable.

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yes that one. It also played a lead role in a recent SRAM technical video. 

As in my earlier comment, a brand taking the risk in having a new "secret" bike ridden in public is very different from someone intentionally leaking what's currently private detail & material about that same bike.

On that note, we won't stop the chatter about it here based on what's already known and in the public domain. That would be unreasonable.

Those South American journalists have been plastering their media with Martin Verdaurre and he’s new bike with set up guides , one pager spec sheets the lot

One would swear Specialized don’t read Espanyol and those chats are still going great guns

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Since you asked, it was deleted by me. 😉

Yes, they called and asked politely since the material leaked is confidential. We felt it was a reasonable request.

The fact that the bike is coming and images/videos of it are not exactly a secret, but this specific info has not been made available anywhere publicly as yet. 

"They" as in Specialized or Trek...?🙃