Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Little tidbit of advice: try to have a more neutral stance on the bike. Don't immediately have your breast bone smacking your seat the moment the trail goes down. If you're too far off the back of the bike, you make it difficult to control the front wheel.

Just my 2c.

Agree,but it is steeper than its looks,same as videos always look slower. But more than 80% of ppl would not even attempt it to ride that. Not bad for a first few attempts . we should of recorded some of the steeper stuff that managed to burp my wheel and re-seal,it's self immediately .And this jobby looking slime burped out my tyre ???????????????? Or I could of done a proper otb riding on the rim (scuse the pun)

post-51529-0-05741300-1484303104_thumb.jpeg

post-51529-0-68584000-1484303192_thumb.jpeg

post-51529-0-20456700-1484303233_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pikey

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree,but it is steeper than its looks,same as videos always look slower. But more than 80% of ppl would not even attempt it to ride that. Not bad for a first few attempts . we should of recorded some of the steeper stuff that managed to burp my wheel and re-seal,it's self immediately .And this jobby looking slime burped out my tyre Or I could of done a proper otb riding on the rim (scuse the pun)

You lucky that it sealed instantly heading down the rock face or else it would have been a very different and far more painful outcome....

You lucky that it sealed instantly heading down the rock face or else it would have been a very different and far more painful outcome....

could of knocked some sense into me.....eeerrr nah not possible ????

could of knocked some sense into me.....eeerrr nah not possible

What sealant do you use Pikey?

Took a cruiSSe through the Cradle..

this section, from Kloofzicht down to the next circle, is still one of the best bits of ST for me!

Cradle was buzzing this morning...  but there must've been something in the air... I have NEVER been greeted by or been greeted back by so many roadies, EVER :eek:  :clap:

Also, I managed to make it through my ride with stealing anyone's gloves this week. ;)

post-6012-0-19749800-1484393587_thumb.jpg

....................  but there must've been something in the air... I have NEVER been greeted by or been greeted back by so many roadies, EVER :eek:  :clap:...............................

It's all about the bike! (With apologies to a certain Mr Armstrong.)

Also my current choice!

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Met you at the shop when you did. Impressed that it sealed Pikey's burb tire so fast. Stans sealant would not have done that.

Met you at the shop when you did. Impressed that it sealed Pikey's burb tire so fast. Stans sealant would not have done that.

its done no wrong by me. But also think the wheels had something to do with . When they seal,it's pretty damn hard to brake that seal. But still is burped,made aloud whoosh like I had lost all the air but instantly re-sealed itself . And only lost a minimal amount of air.

Edit: no wrong ????

Edited by Pikey