Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Went to Lake Achen in Austria two or three weeks ago.  We arrived at the "beacht" at 09.00.  When the locals of the restaurant arrived I am not sure what freaked the out the most.  The fact that we were already all set up and enjoying the sun or my two daughters swimming in the alpine like so early in the season.

Softie Europeans :D

I must say that I like the Spanish way of a  mid day siesta :thumbup: ........but I still fade before them mid evening! :blush:   

Edited by DJR

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Test ride on the jeffsy today at thaba

reference is made to a few posts prior, about the definition of early... looks "early" for Pikey, based on the shadows [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reference is made to a few posts prior, about the definition of early... looks "early" for Pikey, based on the shadows [emoji16]

If it's early there are no shadows

You should know better,early ????????????????

Yea it was actually 8am ????

And!?

surprisingly pedal efficient. Can definitely feel the downhill traits . It's a proper capable and doesn't feel big. Not as lively as the stumpy or as smooth as the following. lighter wheels & tyres would transform this bike.

But the following blew my mind ????...evil is right ???? Following? Quite possibly ????

Edited by Pikey

**Photo overload** ^_^

What was supposed to be a quick spin at Avianto with mates, turned into a little adventure and about 4 hours out on the bike.

Western Avianto and the Cradle ...awesome ride.

Gald to see the Cradle MTB trails are being maintained again.. a couple of new bridges (well, new to me) and clean.

Avianto have swapped direction of the trails.. and Reverse Phambili, not unlike Reverse Cowgirl, leaves one rather p0mp€d... and it's good fun!

post-6012-0-25334100-1498378621_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-77049800-1498378644_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-13375600-1498378656_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-16555100-1498378667_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-56363500-1498378678_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-82731300-1498378691_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-92502000-1498378710_thumb.jpg

**Photo overload** ^_^

What was supposed to be a quick spin at Avianto with mates, turned into a little adventure and about 4 hours out on the bike.

Western Avianto and the Cradle ...awesome ride.

Gald to see the Cradle MTB trails are being maintained again.. a couple of new bridges (well, new to me) and clean.

Avianto have swapped direction of the trails.. and Reverse Phambili, not unlike Reverse Cowgirl, leaves one rather p0mp€d... and it's good fun![/size]

attachicon.gifIMG_7479.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7595.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7588.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7597.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7609.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7607.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7592.JPG

some pretty cool pics dude. 2nd last one and your mate trying to overtake you the wheelie ????????