• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

My first commute to work for 2016. I couldn't get a picture to show what it felt like today, so I doctored this Namib desert one to give you an idea of the heat along Main Road Southern Suburbs. :D

Did you get one of the commute home? :whistling:

Edited by Tumbleweed

My first commute to work for 2016. I couldn't get a picture to show what it felt like today, so I doctored this Namib desert one to give you an idea of the heat along Main Road Southern Suburbs. :D

Must have been a tough commute if your bike looks like that, those wheels need to be sorted at the very least... ;) :P

Must have been a tough commute if your bike looks like that, those wheels need to be sorted at the very least... ;) :P

My wheel building skills are about as good as my Photoshop skills! :D

My wheel building skills are about as good as my Photoshop skills! :D

Sadly, my Photoshop skills are worse than yours, and that overshadows my wheel building skills by a LONG way :P

Chilling at Gansbaai...

Lekker man!I was there over the last 2 weekends,you should also look at riding the Flower Valley trail and you could go out on the district roads to and around Baardskeerdersbos,some nice climbing with beautifull scenery around there.

Lekker man!I was there over the last 2 weekends,you should also look at riding the Flower Valley trail and you could go out on the district roads to and around Baardskeerdersbos,some nice climbing with beautifull scenery around there.

Loving Gansbaai so far, beautiful scenery. And a nice fish market at the harbour. Will try and see if I can ride that track, we are going to Franskraal the next day. Hope the water will be leka. :)

Loving Gansbaai so far, beautiful scenery. And a nice fish market at the harbour. Will try and see if I can ride that track, we are going to Franskraal the next day. Hope the water will be leka. :)

If you are interested in riding some single track, or need suggestions for routes in the Gansbaai area, contact Goosebay. He knows the area very well and is a great guy. 

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum/user/16484-goosebay/

Thought I'd share this little gem - the Arderne Gardens smack in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Claremont is always an oasis of peace and tranquility. No bikes allowed, sorry.  

post-17716-0-10734900-1452056443_thumb.jpg

broke my collarbone on the first jump :mellow:

That was this week Monday, you already had a plate in it? The guys told me about it and I thought of it while riding - I was extra careful.

Heal up soon.

Thought I'd share this little gem - the Arderne Gardens smack in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Claremont is always an oasis of peace and tranquility. No bikes allowed, sorry.  

The image on the top right of that sign looks a bit like someone getting to their dog's business before it hits the ground...

Magik Forest was closed this morning, messed around in the adjacent vineyard anyway.

http://s8.postimg.org/4iqepp1yd/Image2c.jpg