• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

No, only day trips to Prins Albert/Willowmore etc. (Was visiting family on a farm just outside Klaarstroom)

Great part of the world that! :clap: Good friendly people. I'm not surprised at all you got invited for a swim. I hope you did the Swartberg Pass! (I grew up in Prince Albert and still keep in contact) :thumbup:

Great part of the world that! :clap: Good friendly people. I'm not surprised at all you got invited for a swim. I hope you did the Swartberg Pass! (I grew up in Prince Albert and still keep in contact) :thumbup:

One of these coming days (years?) you, me & the dikwiel kommandant still need to do 'Die Aap'. It did not drop from my bucket list yet...

Guest notmyname

Its Bon Accord.

Not much to see there, no idea why you had to go through there. Very dodgy area.

Anyway, very nice machine you got

Ja, that is quite a toilet part of Pta.

One of these coming days (years?) you, me & the dikwiel kommandant still need to do 'Die Aap'. It did not drop from my bucket list yet...

Pick me, pick me !!!!!

Its Bon Accord.

Not much to see there, no idea why you had to go through there. Very dodgy area.

Anyway, very nice machine you got

Thank you cjlieben

I thought it best to ride the road less travelled to test the mettle (and metal) of the new bike.

I've done smooth tar, smooth dirt roads, corrugated dirt and sand roads.

Pretoria North offers some well worn and pot-holed tar. Also glass, thorns and prickly characters. [emoji14]

Me and some friends had a blast at Jonkers on the new trails on Sunday. Put on some baggies and just let it rip.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r508/Peet_Kruger/FB_IMG_1451818350920.jpg

Edited by Musketeer