Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

2 hours ago, Scary Rider said:

Nice pics. The Schoemansdrift bridge was newly built earlier this year and Venterskroon is a nice landmark. Awesome to see my homeground through someone else's pics!

Hey! Wies jy? Did I see you this morning at Egweni?

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

A bit of FS and a bit of NW and a lot of rain towards the end ... a cracker ride but definitely need new brake pads!

20211127_070808.jpg

20211127_072426.jpg

20211127_072439.jpg

20211127_082809.jpg

20211127_095604.jpg

Breaks are overrated, especially if you have a helmut! ????

I would have loved to have gone out with you. We left about an hour later and only made it to Venterskroon before turning around and away from the storm. I took shelter at Koedoeslaagte trails. Had some coffee with Attie before heading back to the FS after the rain

9 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

My first time riding it with a gravel bike, done it a few times with a mountain bike.  Still enjoyed it despite the corrugations here and there

Daardie paaie is sommer "skudderend" met tye. 

Edited by Scary Rider
Typo

Up nice and early for a ride this fine Monday morning....With the crappy weather this weekend I couldnt be bothered with mud and the associated headaches/costs! Had 50mm around here....good news for the mielies!

rain.jpg

Edited by Mojoman

16 hours ago, JJason said:

Who can still remember  the  bike you built from the Coca Cola cap seal in 97-98

1BD7EF09-8197-4ADB-8392-AE8F1467B4F5.jpeg

Reminds me of a bike a friend bought...He said it was the only bike he's ever had to pedal downhill to keep going due to the weight!

17 hours ago, Delarey said:

Hoogekraal Enduro mudfest ????

A7F8FF7F-45B7-418D-84ED-A7E3BE121CAB.jpeg

For once I am happy to have missed this one. I could never do that to my bike and hurt my wallet so badly replacing drive train parts...

But it sure looks like it was a jol.

3 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Reminds me of a bike a friend bought...He said it was the only bike he's ever had to pedal downhill to keep going due to the weight!

its true, the thing ways more than a modern E-bike 

6 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

For once I am happy to have missed this one. I could never do that to my bike and hurt my wallet so badly replacing drive train parts...

But it sure looks like it was a jol.

I was at CWC just before 9 .... constant drizzle on the window.

Walking out of CWC into the rain I actually thought the trails must be super quiet .....

FULLY agree with you, on both counts.  Riding in this weather can be super fun ... but thinking of that strip down and re-build ....

9 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

Just because you're riding trails you know well doesn't mean you can just hammer along head down, tail in the air ???? - nearly bliksemmed straight into that tree!

20211129_071014.jpg

Work on that bunny hop, Bennie