• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

Just because you're riding trails you know well doesn't mean you can just hammer along head down, tail in the air ???? - nearly bliksemmed straight into that tree!

20211129_071014.jpg

trails , eh ? where ? 

On a more serious note, you can treat it as a skinny and drop off the back side if you dare.

(I know its only Monday, but I'm in a stirring mood today)

1 hour ago, ChrisF said:

I was at CWC just before 9 .... constant drizzle on the window.

Walking out of CWC into the rain I actually thought the trails must be super quiet .....

FULLY agree with you, on both counts.  Riding in this weather can be super fun ... but thinking of that strip down and re-build ....

The rain was hammering down here in Sunningdale at one point. I was surprised folks were riding in that. I gave it one look and called it a big nope. I was going to formally restart my riding again, but that has been postponed to tomorrow morning (that is if I remember to wake up in time though).

5 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

The rain was hammering down here in Sunningdale at one point. I was surprised folks were riding in that. I gave it one look and called it a big nope. I was going to formally restart my riding again, but that has been postponed to tomorrow morning (that is if I remember to wake up in time though).

If you informally start riding then time of wake up does matter ????

Into a thunderstorm.

Usual morning loop around the airport, weather was overcast but dry, I took a slight detour to avoid a flooded road. Halfway through the ride the heavens opened.

Nothing to do but keep moving. At one stage the rain was pelting me from the right, I had to close my right eye because it was getting stung, glasses were taken off long ago because I could no longer see through them.

1 hour ago, Trashy said:

First time out at Banhoek, what a treat!

VID_20211202_095910_exported_2989.jpg.0cc7a1883b4b310c2fc3d90f0beddbf1.jpg

Wow, thats a big jump!  Do you know at what speed you hit it?

5 minutes ago, TheoG said:

All jumps that size, I do at warp speed.........it goes woooosh..........and when I open my eyes I'm in the ER miles away.????

16 minutes ago, TheoG said:

It's not as big as it looks!

No idea what speed, but it wasn't flat out. Took a video but don't know how to post it.