• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Filling up the tank in Simonstown for the return trip.

I'm going to require a refill again on Sunday 10 March.

IMG_20240224_122652.jpg

Coffee at Seattle in Houtbay 👍 

Very much part of my CTCT routine

Edited by ChrisF

Going Amish on Suikerbossie (the mini version in Blomtuin) ..... man has to get in that climbing training for the world champs of fun rides, and all that ....

24-2-4.jpg.eac89e36d63cd4ec6287e016b05a733e.jpg

@MORNE  it is a strange feeling riding Amish after 13 000km on ebikes :eek:  The stats are interesting .... actually surprised at my average speed.  Super slow, but still better than my previous amish times for the same route.  My heart rate on the climbs .... OUCH !!  Tempted to see how far I can push it on the amish bike (pun intended).  But it is time for this beauty to go have FUN on the trails with an energetic young rider :thumbup:   Looking forward to seeing this rider take a couple of podiums this year.  Previous owner took it to the Vines and Views podium in 2023.

Silly season, this time for cyclists… had to overtake a few groups (riding ten abreast) on the other side of the road this morning. No wonder some hate us 😒

There was a poor guy lying down on the road under a blankie, looked like he was very sore, not sure what happened there, my guess would be a fall going downhill but it was just before that little bit technical turn where the surface changes 🤷‍♂️

It will be over in a week’s time though when most of this mornings riders will hang their bikes again till next year I guess

IMG_1034.jpeg

Edited by Jbr