Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Sunrise on Helzhoogte, Stellenbosch. Avg ride temp this morning = 10 degrees with a chilly breeze.

Those low hanging clouds... magical.

post-12015-0-40672200-1336128329.jpg

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lagoon at Woodbridge Island while waiting for "nobody" this morning

post-5403-0-59748800-1336129453.jpg

The looooong weekend took family and friends to the farm in the Karoo. This is how the bike parking looked when the mob were not racing each other around the short dual slalom track the kids built.

post-17716-0-97933500-1336130537.jpg

I don't know how to explain where it is... will have to take more pics next time!

I don't know how to explain where it is... will have to take more pics next time!

It is a fairly new bit of trail. When you come up towards Interval Hill and have the choice of either going up it or turning right, say you turn right, it is at the next turn into single track where you can either go left or in this case go right. it takes you through the woods and round the bottom end of that field before you go in to the single track through the woods just above fish eagle lake.

Hoep that helps

It is a fairly new bit of trail. When you come up towards Interval Hill and have the choice of either going up it or turning right, say you turn right, it is at the next turn into single track where you can either go left or in this case go right. it takes you through the woods and round the bottom end of that field before you go in to the single track through the woods just above fish eagle lake.

Hoep that helps

Isnt that part of loop 3?

Isnt that part of loop 3?

Correct. But there no hard and fast rules there.

Do that bit, then down through the field, through the woody single track, down to fish eagle dam, turn left, floow jeep track, then a left up through the field and join the single track where you would have turned left instead of right at the very beginning

Just too flat here in Potch for pics of beautiful mountains, etc.... post-31894-0-00986900-1336223713.jpg