Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

My bike took me around the Hopewell 50km yellow route today.post-54517-0-19814400-1407678847_thumb.jpgThere are a few spots like this with no markers and you can see tyre tracks going both ways. They seem to somehow meet up again but still confusing. Still a lekker ride with plenty single track fun.

Edited by bullet77

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Australia for a holiday. went for a "cruz" around Sydney and did something not very many people have done before. In fact i might be the first one ever because it is illegal. I rode down the opera house steps with my bike! Check the video if you want evidence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0uCo7x2cI4

I also rode Mount Stromlo forest park which i will post about later. Its amazing how much many the government pumps into a free activity.

post-49255-0-75055100-1407682303_thumb.jpg

post-49255-0-65657200-1407682312_thumb.jpg

Front of Table Mountain - just as a little warm-up for Moonlight Mass! All went well until, out of the blue, "tubeless went renegade and tried to kill us"!

post-17716-0-48460300-1407692116_thumb.jpg

Went to Australia for a holiday. went for a "cruz" around Sydney and did something not very many people have done before. In fact i might be the first one ever because it is illegal. I rode down the opera house steps with my bike! Check the video if you want evidence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0uCo7x2cI4

I also rode Mount Stromlo forest park which i will post about later. Its amazing how much many the government pumps into a free activity.

Sjoe cant believe the nannies did not chase you away

Front of Table Mountain - just as a little warm-up for Moonlight Mass! All went well until, out of the blue, "tubeless went renegade and tried to kill us"!

WHAAAAT!? You got him onto a bike!?

WHAAAAT!? You got him onto a bike!?

Yes, and then his rear wheel exploded so loudly I thought someone was shooting at us. I (nearly) dived for cover! Turned out it was just a harmless Nevegal attack! Nogal right at one of the old "hot spots" Phew! :blush:

Thaba trails on FATTY !

That tree on the left will have the same traction as your tires. Uproot it and take it with as a spare .