• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

AP1GczMS1QkkrJCWkCdrqLDsYQdCXBU4lCrJIJHuH5VmJbSNH6zjn9hIQwWmvB1zt2kZb44A7MzNKnijgtNnbkPPHFxuL1oM6Ff2NhWSDesYI9LeLSv83qjVVTvxOOfx0x9b8Zi021QaUc2r4qQDeOKhGH4-FRF18Oc0LvXzp06gY20i6f_vZJr_NGyI5IkRWY6jA3ESR4zgt2RejF61t3CtjVgvDN9_EnxtuQz8jynVdDAEf109DQZ1katkBpN2BWTmC2pKImMHv6ncHsfHf3IeYoxe_mFpLwfmu35zwMVvh4_wrUtXKP0g-_GKpJcvZqoR3PI0lxpQvbjvK1xv8yvqU8Ax10Y7jnJGp3TCegieGtERxxR3eKXcW_o97PmRVryozyn-Ezk_w7CN7S2jVALksGwPliR2OHf6XhuJ9szDdHzb2HGtoa5NEclglrnntxYjtgK0djI0i4h_aE2A2uFYNb7TZx9EVpqdgMagY7A_WvLDOlFg0m5JqqYNVvCknJC1sbYnSiECD8N3i9tGA2hlzDhuDbigoBq-owwZLJ0cn9MGQ2Fp0C8J5Do2pb8aGsjkT9voqIXVRiySJasfV1bYyIVc-HpuLVN_SG0ZWsVNiKuMdly2Pej6-ZchcU21pEIgbpH7NdgFskZJ4ElovwWXxo8c9hHP-8HgJqOzTZYQSH_16q0kfy1C1vUIYbeFdF1he7Z0jYucrOVccLxSb0DOfP2KCbQCTxFqp__m5Uq1jJYp8C95UC3t-XogrJy5hMEibrdW7xs7B1UQmjnI4uv7ZAsOQ0xS6WF62BD4IXBl3eFW6x-0VSuXBOCMZ6B-LaWsW2qowzbpmHDJEPDTnkb-Yxq0LQXGK-asqj3LytMJiP8q9LIALFMqku-ZmTo3K0e6oO0qLYGg9sjcsrPwfvcosX-8CK5t=w1080-h810-s-no-gm?authuser=0

Interesting... where was that? 🤣

On 6/16/2024 at 3:16 PM, ChrisF said:

Been a while since I have done a long ride .... situation rectified 👍

What a lovely start to the day

Bains-3.jpg.28b11c78365c55627c98e842b3e7f495.jpg

Wellington .... nice 60km warm up before the climb ...

Bains-4.jpg.fb15d11804ca7f05bdc0f1879ffbbc94.jpg

NO ... absolutely no stopping ... 

Bains-6.jpg.1305889720b7126b0a6c981965e0e081.jpg

Screenshot_20240616_145032_Connect.jpg.0fc2291dad74cdf6269827cba4d7c037.jpg

Hopefully will be up there in a few weeks....and hoping for decent weather 

On 6/16/2024 at 5:35 PM, MORNE said:

IMG_2677.jpeg

We rode there on Saturday, getting full runs of Phoenix and DH in. Let's just say those trails need some love.

35 minutes ago, daveno7 said:

Hopefully will be up there in a few weeks....and hoping for decent weather 

We have been very fortunate this winter.

Rain (limited) during the week.

Glorious riding weather in the weekends.

Glad I opted to do this ride on Sunday .... cold front moved in today.

12 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

We rode there on Saturday, getting full runs of Phoenix and DH in. Let's just say those trails need some love.

Riding too much manicured tygerberg flow lately😅?

Did armageddon from 6 as well as full red phoenix. I think they are running pretty good currently. I think we have defo ridden them in a worst state over the years. Red phoenix has had some work done recently too i think. Especially at the top. My nemesis tree has also been removed/trimmed. 

Didn't do DH, i rarely do when i go there. It’s ok i guess, but i prefer the other things on offer. Can think it looks rough though. It only really gets love when WC DH is in town.

4 hours ago, MORNE said:

Riding too much manicured tygerberg flow lately😅?

Did armageddon from 6 as well as full red phoenix. I think they are running pretty good currently. I think we have defo ridden them in a worst state over the years. Red phoenix has had some work done recently too i think. Especially at the top. My nemesis tree has also been removed/trimmed. 

Didn't do DH, i rarely do when i go there. It’s ok i guess, but i prefer the other things on offer. Can think it looks rough though. It only really gets love when WC DH is in town.

You know me too well. I spent too much time in the air lately. So much so that I found a secret hole beside one of the tables that my bike chucked me into 🤣.

Phoenix did ride well to be fair. Maybe I'm just getting old, because I was going too quick and my head was shaking so much I struggled to see the trail properly at times.

DH was blown out after the recent WC DH held there, but it was a good run. I love that line.

I reckon we'll ride there more often now that the group has some added e-bikes, and some peeps prone to regular cramps can ride up that mountain more than once . . . :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

You know me too well. I spent too much time in the air lately. So much so that I found a secret hole beside one of the tables that my bike chucked me into 🤣.

Phoenix did ride well to be fair. Maybe I'm just getting old, because I was going too quick and my head was shaking so much I struggled to see the trail properly at times.

DH was blown out after the recent WC DH held there, but it was a good run. I love that line.

I reckon we'll ride there more often now that the group has some added e-bikes, and some peeps prone to regular cramps can ride up that mountain more than once . . . :ph34r:

Hope you benefit too at least - some towrope action. I made a pact with @BikeGenie, im not allowed to get an ebike at an age younger than he is when he gets one. He’s still riding analog at 50 ish…so im screwed for at least 10 more years

2 hours ago, MORNE said:

Hope you benefit too at least - some towrope action. I made a pact with @BikeGenie, im not allowed to get an ebike at an age younger than he is when he gets one. He’s still riding analog at 50 ish…so im screwed for at least 10 more years

At the rate I’m enjoying analogue rides it’s still gonna be another 10 years before I consider taking “e” @MORNE