Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

That place will be brilliant when it's completed, a nice environment to practice and learn

Where is this place. Is it going to be open for idiots like me to learn how to see my arse properly without destroying the Tokai tracks?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this place. Is it going to be open for idiots like me to learn how to see my arse properly without destroying the Tokai tracks?

Constantia Uitsig wine farm, not far from Tokai.

It's open all day for anybody that wants to try it out, R30 per day or you can book private tuition there with Chris.

Phone Chris on 084 7777 802 for more info.

It's open all day for anybody that wants to try it out, R30 per day or you can book private tuition there with Chris.

That's awesome. Thanks

Guest notmyname

Did an early ride to cloud nine. It rained and rained and rained but that didn't put a damper on on it. Tomorrow I'll roll that famous red route again. Them roots are going to be tricky in the wet. post-47764-0-81731400-1419927367_thumb.jpg

Edited by Soapbox

I like riding places where you can buy good wine! :thumbup:

Evening spin on the tandem with the wife, around Kleinmond. Wish I had my camera with me... maybe tomorrow will yield another fantastic sunset

Edited by geraldm24

Did the whole Braamfontein spruit mtb trail today. .. much dryer than Saturday! !! "Bought" a piece of land when I was leaning in on a left turn and my pedal caught a tree trunk hiding in the bushes!!

To work - on one of my boys bikes - since my road bike is out of commission. First time riding Shimano 105 for me - it's not bad at all, and dare I say it, quieter! Coming from a long time Campy addict, that says a lot. Lonely at work today, so I took a picture as proof. Hope it's quiet and I can go home early.

post-17716-0-78231900-1420002792_thumb.jpg