• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to heia safari, forgot my water bottle at home.

Had to bum some water from a rider on the red route ( thanx once again ) and had some water at the damn wall again. Abandoned the yellow halfway, as I was too damned thirsty.

Met L.T.G on my way out. He attacked heia on his cyclocross bike!! Huge respect man!

Edited by RocknRolla

Went to heia safari, forgot my water bottle at home.

Had to bum some water from a rider on the red route ( thanx once again ) and had some water at the damn wall again. Abandoned the yellow halfway, as I was too damned thirsty.

Met L.T.G on my way out. He attacked heia on his cyclocross bike!! Huge respect man!

My Photo taking skills weren't at their best on Sunday... but the CamelHorses always intrigue me  ^_^ so had to stop and grab a shot of this little guy/lady (wasn't paying attention) using a small tree as a tummy scratcher

post-6012-0-56904800-1424766692_thumb.jpg

Edited by L.T.G

That is so cool, cycling in SA is a lot more adventurous then in plain grey Belgium 

Somebody got his bike trampled by one of those when he got a bit too close. There should be pictures somewhere here on the Hub.