Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Haven't got a MTB yet(still waiting for a hubber to respond), but this is where my feet have taken me... so far :) I'm a newbie here so I thought I'd share some of my fond nature memories I'v experienced with my feet. This was all taken in Stellenbosch.

Welcome to the forum NoirBiker,if those are the views you enjoy you will be at home on a MTB.All the best with getting started and happy riding.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

I was in a super dwaal this morning before I left home for the quaint dorpie called hekpoort. I left my phone in the kitchen so again no pictures. Breedts was sweet this morning but.... I'm over not being able to ride ST. Tomorrow I'm going to do a very cautious NF for a small fix.

Edit: Oh ja, saw Robyn De Groot sitting right up front with the gents lead group for what ever race they were doing from VG this morning.

Edited by Small Fry

I was in a super dwaal this morning before I left home for the quaint dorpie called hekpoort. I left my phone in the kitchen so again no pictures. Breedts was sweet this morning but.... I'm over not being able to ride ST. Tomorrow I'm going to do a very cautious NF for a small fix.

Did you notice any above average bike traffic? it's the Gravel Xpress today, VG to Breedts and back. couldn't make it...work :mellow: 

just did a short ride at Avianto.  

Guest notmyname

Did you notice any above average bike traffic? it's the Gravel Xpress today, VG to Breedts and back. couldn't make it...work :mellow:

just did a short ride at Avianto.

Jip, but I don't think it was very well attended. Saw a few CX/monster cross grinders. I'm keen to hit Avianto again. I haven't been there this year yet. Soon as this damn shoulder is stronger.

Summer's (almost) here....

day's are lovely.. but that teeny first bit of the morning still bites.

a pleasant "still dark-to sunrise" cruise down to Avianto then a spin through the super fun west loop of Blue with a couple mates.

post-6012-0-17080500-1440240205_thumb.jpg

Jip, but I don't think it was very well attended. Saw a few CX/monster cross grinders. I'm keen to hit Avianto again. I haven't been there this year yet. Soon as this damn shoulder is stronger.

make sure you stretch your face before you do... you're going to smile W I D E !! :D

( but best your shoulder's sorted, those downhills are short but a bit of work)

Guest notmyname

One of my Favourite Places to ride, Marloth Park. Right next to the Kruger National Park. 70km of Awesome MTB.. :thumbup:

DUDE! Marloth rocks. Super jealous.

Summer's (almost) here....

day's are lovely.. but that teeny first bit of the morning still bites.

a pleasant "still dark-to sunrise" cruise down to Avianto then a spin through the super fun west loop of Blue with a couple mates.

attachicon.gifIMG_6637.JPG

You have to post this picture in the "photographer" thread please.

perfect riding conditions today, just the normal trails for me, Coetzenberg, g-spot and Eden. The amount of new trails built there has turned it into a proper outing if you want it, or still the quick 90 min bash after work.