• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

The early birds view81837d9e2209fa41de54f8257758b16e.jpg

Hey Mpati. Where are the trails located in Dundee. Are they on Mpati/craigiburn side. We might be coming up later this year for my matric reunion and would like to bring my bike with.

Trails on the Mpati, Craigieburn side. We have a very dedicated bunch of trail builders who keep things interesting. Would be well worth it to bring your bike, actually a sin not to. Trails are mainly singletrack

I drive through Dundee quite often. Never would have thought there are mtb trails in that area! My missus goes there for embroidery classes every now and again, perhaps I should tag along one day and go investigate them trails..

The early birds view81837d9e2209fa41de54f8257758b16e.jpg

Must say that looks like a nasty little A Bridge on top of that hill. Not carrying much momentum when coming up there, I am sure!!!

Not so lekker on the uphill, must admit to hitting an unintended reverse on a slippery day that has since killed my confidence, but it is means to an end. Bitch of a climb from there though!, actually bitch of a climb to there as well, gravity tax is a bitch ????

Guest notmyname

No where. My ladies bull terrier has chewed both tyres of the bike I brought to her house. ????????????

No where. My ladies bull terrier has chewed both tyres of the bike I brought to her house.

My dads one once chewed the end off my bicycle pump, thank goodness I saw what he was doing because I'm sure he would have eaten the whole bike. He could go through a car tyre in a half a day! Monster thing! As smart as a brick, but just as loyal and tough too! It NEVER would have allowed anyone to steal a bicycle! 

Edited by DJR

No where. My ladies bull terrier has chewed both tyres of the bike I brought to her house.

Time for an upgrade...of the tyres and to a dogless lady :P haha

Looks like an awesome place to ride

It sure is, Meerendal never fails to put a smile one's face ????

The Wildebeest pic is Clara Anna fontein tho, on way to Meerendal,..These poor okes must be so bewildered nowadays, will the huge housing development starting to happen there...

Edited by CalamityCrow

Left the 'burbs while the lights were being switched on....

post-6012-0-08257500-1457181763_thumb.jpg

Headed to what at times feels like the middle of nowhere... yet it's only 2kms from home,in the middle of lots going on

post-6012-0-71919300-1457182388_thumb.jpg

Hero at Hobby Park.... just keeps getting better and better

post-6012-0-08350700-1457181789_thumb.jpg

They weren't really tired... but the bikes decided to take in the view lying down

post-6012-0-66571900-1457182471_thumb.jpg