• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

What a Incredible Ride this Morning. Got a little bit tired of our local Routes and decided to head over the border to Mozambique and explore some new routes, and rode to Corunama Dam.

There is so many nice routes and natural single track there its unbelievable. People are friendly and the Beers are Always cold.... :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

post-32956-0-16827500-1463922087_thumb.jpg

post-32956-0-60363700-1463922096_thumb.jpg

post-32956-0-23189500-1463922679_thumb.jpg

Guest notmyname

What a Incredible Ride this Morning. Got a little bit tired of our local Routes and decided to head over the border to Mozambique and explore some new routes, and rode to Corunama Dam.

There is so many nice routes and natural single track there its unbelievable. People are friendly and the Beers are Always cold.... :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Vaaaark! That's awesome man.

Had an epic ride at Helderberg Trails this morning! I have been riding these trails for a while now but thanks to the amazing work being done on a regular basis I still have the biggest smile on my way down. These really are world class trails and if you havnt experienced them you best lube those chains and get cranking because it's so worth it! I don't have pics from this morning so these are from our previous ride.

That middle pic - very cool :)

No where near as pretty as everyone else but went to big red barn today, haven't been in a long time. I have a list of "obstacles" at the various trails I ride that get the better of me, my deal with myself , tick off those items to earn my upgrade. Ticked off the one at the barn today :)

And again, that WTB vigi tyre, puts the fun back into riding single track, I found myself taking the tougher lines and playing a lot more

Only stopped for a photo near the end to let a couple ahead of me move on, not the prettiest sections.

post-44041-0-88043200-1463924921_thumb.jpeg

There is so many nice routes and natural single track there its unbelievable. People are friendly and the Beers are Always cold.... :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

That's awesome! Do you just flash your passport and they wave you through? I've never been to moz, hear there's lots of bribery around the border posts.

That middle pic - very cool :)

That's actually a type of Monument of Sorts. Couldn't Make out what was written on it.

That's awesome! Do you just flash your passport and they wave you through? I've never been to moz, hear there's lots of bribery around the border posts.

It was a breeze. Rode from town, and got there at 06:00. Stamp at ZA Side was quick and at the Moz side even quicker. We will now go there more often. Lots of little "bush" Shebeens to fill-up or have a Beer. And its all Natural routes, cow paths etc. We just had to cross the Crocodile river to get to the other side of the mountain, but luckily the water-level was low and could walk through. Did take my Gopro with, Will load some videos on later...

Guest notmyname

Another recce ride looking for a 30 | 60km route for the November Carnival City MTB race.

Not my photos...

7d00733db712774703c1a1ed2c427ffd.jpg941ea35c9f79b8a60793a7b57dcfd37e.jpg

That top pic is rad.

Urban ride with the mob. Started with the UCT jumps and found all the up, down, through, around, in between, over, underneath bits of tar, sidewalk, footpath, bike path, staircase, wheelchair ramp, single track.....you name it.........that Rondebosch, Newlands, Claremont, Bishopscourt, Fernwood could offer before ending with UCT upper campus, bombing down the Jammie steps. I so wish I had a little of Danny Macs skill!

post-17716-0-36034700-1463934373_thumb.jpg

Heading there again this coming weekend, you're more than welcome to join. Similar route to what I took you on last time though.

Thanks LTG. I am doing JUMA this weekend and need to help kiddies with studies on Saturday so will need to give this weekend a miss.

Lago Maggiore. Looking down on Ascona. Rather Good.

Aaah awesome. Brings back memories for me. I was see a few years back but did no riding...

Another recce ride looking for a 30 | 60km route for the November Carnival City MTB race.

Not my photos...

7d00733db712774703c1a1ed2c427ffd.jpg941ea35c9f79b8a60793a7b57dcfd37e.jpg

Was that a floating bridge at some point? [emoji85]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk