Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Where has my bike taken me today? To hospital after smashing a rock with my shin on the Subaru hunter series 4 yesterday. My bike took to me to the finish 9km away after the fall. Know broken bones just soft tissue mess. Swopped the bike for crutches for a little while

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know if you're keen on a "tour" sometime

Maybe time to set up weekend tours at a price....

(Apologies for the hijack...)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Awesome ride in the rain today.

post-35786-0-21626400-1466332163_thumb.jpg

But I've got to say that as the rain changed the view I've endured for the past 3 months only slightly.  Still, the darkness made the bottom screen with Justified clearly visible.

Today another awesome day on the bike, this time some road riding on my mtb... mission = ride into Auckland city/harbour (57km)

Damn hayleyearth...those pics of oz make me green with envy. Very cool indeed.

My bike took me to Thaba Trails yesterday. Thought we would explore a bit. Did 2 of the blue loops. My goodness.... After 40 min my son asks how far have we come? I say: 7km...

Well we only ended up doing 23km but with 525m climbing! Had a great time????

Loop A is stiff test to say the least,it can be demoralizing if you don't know what is coming. Loop b is far more fun and now where near as much climbing or as hard.

Are you practicing for the Ride To Nowhere event? [emoji185]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

:D :D Sadly not. But yes that looks like the middle of nowhere...doesnt it. :P

I'm really jealous of almost everyone posting on this thread. Other than my daily commute I've only been able to get one ride in for June.

I've spent some time on the IDT, but on account of cold/flu I've had to keep the intensity down. [emoji40]

Also really itchy to ride my LTHT since I kitted it with 1x10 on Friday. FFS! [emoji35]

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Cradle, today. No pics, had a real crap ride, like those that makes you want to rather take up lawn bowls.

I did however see BDF and his kids having an awesome Father's Day ride, put a smile on my dial for a while.

Could clearly see how happy and content the man was in the 3 seconds we said hi, via a simple thumb/up wave we as cyclists shared.

Damn hayleyearth...those pics of oz make me green with envy. Very cool indeed.

Oz?

I will assume that was a typo from nz and you didn't mean Australia....

Oz?

I will assume that was a typo from nz and you didn't mean Australia....

oops ????

Wasn't a typo,was brain fade. Thought nz and said oz. still awesome pics even if I don't know the difference between the two ????????????

Edited by Pikey

Cradle, today. No pics, had a real crap ride, like those that makes you want to rather take up lawn bowls.

I did however see BDF and his kids having an awesome Father's Day ride, put a smile on my dial for a while.

Could clearly see how happy and content the man was in the 3 seconds we said hi, via a simple thumb/up wave we as cyclists shared.

Aaahh. Indeed I am happy and content! Always like sharing a passion for cycling with my kids. They are great kids. I love them plenty!

Sorry you had a crap ride. It was a bit windy in the afternoon but otherwise ok? Next ride will be great I'm certain!

Loop A is stiff test to say the least,it can be demoralizing if you don't know what is coming. Loop b is far more fun and now where near as much climbing or as hard.

The loops have labels? Flip, we just said to each other that we will take some blue loops. Was tough but no regrets. That said, next time, loop b seems like a go!