• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Piggy backed on one of the PEMBI beginner outrides today - dirt roads around Rosemary hill in Pretoria.

First 25km was straight into a blistering cold wind but we all thought at least it will be at our back on the way home, except it dropped entirely and turned into a beautiful highveld winter day.

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

At the half way pit stop there was an Austrian guy and he was so amazed with all the cyclists hanging around, him and his buddy took a selfie with the riders in the background, then he came and asked me if he could take a pic with the group - such a pity I didn't think to take one on my phone, only on his :(

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Is the railway line picture to show us you're from the wrong side of the tracks..? :P haha

Thaba on Friday ..new full green route and some of my fav blue. Such a chilled ride with brillant surroundings .

If you haven't been to thaba for a while you have you go and try out the new green course .

You must be super quiet I can never get that close to the animals. Must be the heavy breathing and other pain whimpers :)

Is the railway line picture to show us you're from the wrong side of the tracks..? :P haha

My side is always the right side ;)

Edited by Uni

My side is always the right side ;)

Should I point out that the bikes are to the left of the track from that photo's point of view..? ;)

Should I point out that the bikes are to the left of the track from that photo's point of view..? ;)

Should I point out that my use of right is the correct one in this instance ? :P