Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

No I looped in with the upper path (first picture is where I came from, that path leads back to trekos side but I came down there), then I turned back where the roads end into the dunes back to the gate. Here is a screen shot from Strava from my Garmin upload.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii13/wacza/Misc/Forum%20Posts/Trekos-1.jpg

The arrow is about where I stopped to take the picture. The whole video is about 2hours 15min will it be okay if I shorten it to where I enter at the gate after that long stretch of gravel from the Paternoster road and my full loop inside till I exit? I'll upload it to youtube and post it as soon as possible, there are also content showing the okes arriving with their scramblers on bakkies unfortunately you can't make out the reg nr's.

Edited by -cK-

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the photos cK posted I stripped my moer solidly and went overboard. He has provided with more than enough evidence to show that he is in the clear (by posting and by pm). So with this post, my sincere apologies to you cK.

there is a access road on the farm to the coast and in the Admiralty zone there is numerous roads. Unluckily hooliganism is in the order of the day with 4x4s', quads and motorcycles %$%$#@5 up everything here. The damage caused by these idiots to the beach and dune areas will take years to repair. With every information board and signage put up some $%@$@3 comes along and pulls it out.

Presently we are attempting to address the problem with the help of Nature Conservation, SAPS and Sea Fisheries.

So cK, sorry again mate,

And ja, bicycles is more than welcome on the farm.

When I saw the photos cK posted I stripped my moer solidly and went overboard. He has provided with more than enough evidence to show that he is in the clear (by posting and by pm). So with this post, my sincere apologies to you cK.

there is a access road on the farm to the coast and in the Admiralty zone there is numerous roads. Unluckily hooliganism is in the order of the day with 4x4s', quads and motorcycles %$%$#@5 up everything here. The damage caused by these idiots to the beach and dune areas will take years to repair. With every information board and signage put up some $%@$@3 comes along and pulls it out.

Presently we are attempting to address the problem with the help of Nature Conservation, SAPS and Sea Fisheries.

So cK, sorry again mate,

And ja, bicycles is more than welcome on the farm.

All cool mate and like I said next time I'm there and spot these okes I'll try to get you as much detail as possible :thumbup:

Hoogekraal MTB Night Ride. We did a lap before sunset and the start of the night ride.

Some of the places look familiar , is it possible that some of it was part of the 99er MTB race route ?

Some of the places look familiar , is it possible that some of it was part of the 99er MTB race route ?

Have to confess that I don't know if Hoogekraal was part of the 99er route. The single track in the pictures was part of the Epic Prologue. I think the 99er only gets as far as Meerendal.

Thanks Flymango, for reminding me to get out of the rut-in-the-South and go ride in the North for a change. Durbanville Hills should be enjoyed for its beauty on a sunny winters day.

Some Jonkers in the rain with my mate

post-41238-0-97148900-1375020221_thumb.jpg

And what awaited us in Neverending Story

post-41238-0-83616700-1375020263_thumb.jpg

So this is Neverending Story. It is so cool. My son and I discovered this sweet piece of singletrack in June, when we were down in Cape Town on holiday. Did it twice, lekker climb to the top.

Thanks Flymango, for reminding me to get out of the rut-in-the-South and go ride in the North for a change. Durbanville Hills should be enjoyed for its beauty on a sunny winters day.

You bet. Just don't forget that the use of the green interconnecting corridors (linking the different trails) is now for the exclusive use of Tygerberg members if you aren't a member already.

Question: Do you gooi pap in that lake or too lazy to fish? :ph34r:

I just eat the fish, to much of a sissy to catch and kill them myself