Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

This morning I ran out of skill and ended up with a broken rib! And all I can think is that it sucks I can't ride again tomorrow.

Kudos to Lynnwood Cyclery who replaced my deraillieur hanger this morning (public holiday) at no cost. Even helped me unload and load my bike coz I'm out of commission! That's service for you!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I ran out of skill and ended up with a broken rib! And all I can think is that it sucks I can't ride again tomorrow.

Kudos to Lynnwood Cyclery who replaced my deraillieur hanger this morning (public holiday) at no cost. Even helped me unload and load my bike coz I'm out of commission! That's service for you!

Eish ????

Must've passed you this morning

I remember that kit

You remember:

Orange POC helmet

Black kit, black bike

Seriaaas looking dirt roadie type

Possibly,..but it happened so fast, I thought it was a lightning strike outta blue skies #slowdownbro#itsholiday;)

still loving the ride ????Check that grin .

Won't get rid of it soon Pikey,...not in a looong time! Too Much love for this BMC????

...thx for letting her go, she is much loved in the Mother City????...(by EVERYone,..unfortunately lol!)

Edited by Brandon78

Possibly,..but it happened so fast, I thought it was a lightning strike outta blue skies #slowdownbro#itsholiday;)

heheheeheee

Sorrie

Roadie mentality

Lurve speeeeed

Went for a pre-braai gravel road cruise around Riviersonderend. There are very few flat bits around here.

1c60fd43e23aa6bc4af185db7f7cfb38.jpg

And the little Braai in action. Because: Summer.

53e48047567fedc373f31d4b4882795e.jpg

I used to live down the road at Tygerhoek, that hill caught me one evening at dusk, racing home before it got too dark. Had a bit of a wobble at 75kph, nearly saw my gat.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Edited by deanbean