• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's bad enough that I am still working but looking at such awesome photos  is really not helping...

But actually enjoying them so much :)

Glad I am not the only one sitting at work still.

We get to leave at 12:00 today...if we don't have any pressing matters to attend to...and at this rate I am going to be here way past that time so you can imagine how these pictures make me feel.

Though I did commute with the new bike today so as soon as I can go at least I get to play with a bike.

Glad I am not the only one sitting at work still.

We get to leave at 12:00 today...if we don't have any pressing matters to attend to...and at this rate I am going to be here way past that time so you can imagine how these pictures make me feel.

Though I did commute with the new bike today so as soon as I can go at least I get to play with a bike.

It's a bugger and I have friends deliberately sending me photos of them on the beach or having a drink.

I will also be here till quite late, slaving over a hot lap top...

Enjoy the ride home on the new bike, its looks very nice.

@Desi we are having abnormal wind here at Montagu. Haven't been on the bike today.

Sent from Pure Android

Windy was pretty hectic in Cape Town today too. Pity you didn't ride ... looking forward to your photographs - they're great! Love the one of the guy carrying a beer crate in front of the purple wall.

Day 4 - Montagu

"Abnormal weather today... Hectic wind, just an unpleasant day for riding! We went to Oude Post Bistro yet again for Roosterkoek, this time buying for later the evening as well. My heart broke for the farmers who had to fight a fire (it was on the news) we passed by it. The smoke was so thick we could not even seen in front of us. The wind too did not help much. Ended the day with yet another journey on my bike, before I got caught by the little rain. Currently outside typing (oh I was greeted by a frog under my legs lol) this and hoping that it will rain through the night. It will most definitely help those farmers a lot!"

Love the sheep. Going to do a morning ride tomorrow to Montagu. 50km, cannot wait!

3cc7689b9afbd0d1644575436a67604b.jpg

ee3cdb5591883b7de10984d4f6678aa3.jpg

65eddf7fad1c5530132119465f1e41f0.jpg

44e64a16b5089a8133294f915bc2dd3e.jpg

bd90bc24a06455541a7828486b8985b0.jpg

b4bb87a7f5437fa344975e207558130f.jpg

776bb56ef65c3f0cd465b8a75af32495.jpg

Sent from Pure Android

Edited by Andrew_Smith

@'Dale well when I am back in Durbanville, I will most likely also not ride so much, will be chilling too. [emoji14]

But hay, that Cannondale of yours probably ride like a dream. One sweet looking bike bud. Slowly fall in love with those Lefty's...

Sent from Pure Android

Dude that stealth look is killer ????

Thanx Pikey

I wanted the 2

But the stealth was not there hey ????

Edited by 'Dale

Wait till you are unable to ride outside due to injury and have to bid your wife farewell each morning when she leaves for a ride outside in the open...

I'm using this thread as inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tables are turned this year. My wife has a torn rotor cuff so she has to watch me leave. Last year I had a broken collarbone and some fractures in my back