Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

This is what someone at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology thinks.......no, not me. Come to think of it, they WERE the ones who shot a rubber bullet through my wifes' car light causing R5000 damage........but still, it wasn't me! Must say, I'm impressed that there is no spelling mistake, that sure says something of how our education has improved! :ph34r: 

THAT narrows down the suspect pool !!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

They have various trails that goes up to 25km in length (black route). I did the red that is 15km in length with 320m of climbing. I would say 70% is single track, 30% jeep track on the red. It is mostly not too technical, but there are 2 or 3 places that can be tricky. These are well marked with danger signs.

I enjoy the trails as the missus and kids can chill at the restaurant while I ride and there are showers if you want to clean up afterwards. They are kiddie friendly with pony rides and a nice play area as well. Trail fees are R50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, this is good to know.

Perhaps as a reference, how does it compare to say the blue route at Contermanskloof?

Edited by The Ghost

Yesterday did some shuttles at Helderberg. Puzzling badly. I need to spend more time on my MTB. Today parked in Simon's town. Round the point. To Scarborough. Then over Red Hill. That descent into Simon's town.... Mini Grappa. Love that road.

post-83454-0-36096600-1525617119_thumb.jpg

Eish. Glad youre safe.

We've had some crazy motorbikers on our cutting some close lines passing our grupetto this morning on the way to Franschoek.

That used to be in my early 20s, seeing how fasts we could go up and down Helhoogte on our R1s and R6s.... so one learns and become wiser.

Return trip to Meerendal ... and the Adventure section where Maritz fell last week ....

He did Burry Stander with confidence, and well within his safe speed.

Then the adventure section .... slow and steady, standing most of the way and with perfect bike control all the way !

What a champ !!

Thanks, this is good to know.

Perhaps as a reference, how does it compare to say the blue route at Contermanskloof?

Its a bit more technical than Conties Blue and it is a bit more up and down as well. I prefer a long drag up and then going down like a load of bricks like Conties, but its nice to get a variety of riding in as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro