MIA Seller: Shooter mc gaven / Roelof Coertse

CdT85

Hi guys and girls,

Has anyone dealt with shooter mc gaven recently ( @Shooter mc gaven  - 0832353544 )? I purchased a Rockshox monarch shock from him on Friday and did an EFT.

Since then the user went quiet, it looks like I have been blocked on whatsapp and phone goes directly to voicemail.

A quick search of his mobile number brought up a second bikehub profile @roelofcoertse that is disabled (even saw that I had successful dealing with him in the past on this profile).

He had a few ads up on Friday, but all of them has been deleted since.

Has anyone had successful dealings with the seller recently? Or did I pay school fees on the classifieds for the umpteenth time?

1 hour ago, CdT85 said:

Hi guys and girls,

Has anyone dealt with shooter mc gaven recently ( @Shooter mc gaven  - 0832353544 )? I purchased a Rockshox monarch shock from him on Friday and did an EFT.

Since then the user went quiet, it looks like I have been blocked on whatsapp and phone goes directly to voicemail.

A quick search of his mobile number brought up a second bikehub profile @roelofcoertse that is disabled (even saw that I had successful dealing with him in the past on this profile).

He had a few ads up on Friday, but all of them has been deleted since.

Has anyone had successful dealings with the seller recently? Or did I pay school fees on the classifieds for the umpteenth time?

He was online few min back and he has read this thread so hopefully he sorts this out 

Just now, Barry said:

He was online few min back and he has read this thread so hopefully he sorts this out 

Saw that as well. Can only hope this is easily explained miss communication issue.

Else it seems like the classifieds have gone belly up judging from most of my last purchases here.

17 minutes ago, Spafsack said:

Thats good news, i hope you used bike hub pay, i did last week, its worth every cent!

That's on me. Will use bikehub pay in future (even for smaller items). Lesson learnt

Hi guys and girls

I have a bad update unfortunately.

I have been blocked on whatsap again. Seems that Roelof Coertse @Shooter mc gaven has taken a turn to the dark side and have dissapeared with my money.

Please be weary of dealing with him.

I have sent him a dm requesting a refund, which i doubt will happen.

Thus I will see what I can do to open a case of fraud against him over the weekend.

What a dissapointing conclusion.

1 hour ago, CdT85 said:

Hi guys and girls

I have a bad update unfortunately.

I have been blocked on whatsap again. Seems that Roelof Coertse @Shooter mc gaven has taken a turn to the dark side and have dissapeared with my money.

Please be weary of dealing with him.

I have sent him a dm requesting a refund, which i doubt will happen.

Thus I will see what I can do to open a case of fraud against him over the weekend.

What a dissapointing conclusion.

@Nick @Matt

• 3 months later...