Zwift Subscription

Sorry if this topic has already been discussed. New to zwift around 2 month. Loving it  but noticed i get billed over R400 a month 

That's incredibly steep for me. 

here is my question

1. is their a cheaper way to do this ie i see rouwy has a club membership ie 5 people etc.

2. is rouwy better. its cheaper and the grahics are alot better however I believe their is much less members therefore less racers less .........

3. I know its cheaper to go yearly is that really my only solution or switch 

look forward too your response and sorry if this is a repeat

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indievelo is free for now, and while in general not as good as Zwift, it's better in some ways (there is a good thread on here). I would say it is a direct replacement for Zwift.

MyWhoosh is free and looks pretty good, but I haven't tried it.

I tried every single other popular one and did not gel with them at all. The video-based ones particularly, but lots of people love them.

I have cancelled my Zwift subscription, Mywhoosh will take over from zwift, the only issue that I do have is that it requires quite a proper laptop/pc to run the full version. The have however launched a "mini" version and even that does not want to work on my laptop because of the graphics card. 

I am running it from my phone but that is not ideal. 

MyWhoosh has a agreement with the UCI to be the official virtual race platform, so I do believe it will take off once they have it ironed out the massive hardware requirement that it currently needs. 

I use Fulgaz, I wanted to try MyWhoosh but unfortunately I went down the rabbit hole to get an Apple TV etc and MyWhoosh is not on there

If you have vitality you get a discount on zwift, apparently...

Checkout Rouwy, currently getting some great reviews and directly taking on Zwifters! The heavy subscription is a huge turn off for me too. Now you can buy a Zwift bike🙄. They trying to milk you,  like you own a diary! 🤭

3 minutes ago, betaboy said:

Checkout Rouwy, currently getting some great reviews and directly taking on Zwifters! The heavy subscription is a huge turn off for me too. Now you can buy a Zwift bike🙄. They trying to milk you,  like you own a diary! 🤭

Do you not have a daily planner? How do you keep appointments and stuff?

Thanks for this thread. 

my indoor training is no where near as high a level as i used to be at. 

so each time i see Zwift subs coming off i think i should do more to make it worthwhile.

i've just paused my subscription and will give Whoosh a go

30 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

I use Fulgaz, I wanted to try MyWhoosh but unfortunately I went down the rabbit hole to get an Apple TV etc and MyWhoosh is not on there

You could use your phone and cast it onto your apple TV? 

2 minutes ago, Irvin85 said:

You could use your phone and cast it onto your apple TV? 

Hmmm, I could now that you mention it. I have a Android phone. I quite like Fulgaz and it's not R400 for some gamification avatar 😁.

23 minutes ago, Rowl said:

If you have vitality you get a discount on zwift, apparently...

Where do you see that? 

40 minutes ago, Irvin85 said:

Where do you see that? 

Got this from a friend, I am however not sure if this is just referencing the old price and disco haven't updated yet.

IMG-20240624-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240624-WA0002.jpg

Edited by Rowl

I have been on Zwift for 7 years, stopped my subscription and trying to see if I stay entertained on Mywoosh. So far so good for 3 weeks. Just need more people in the races...