Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Sheez... never have I thought that my kids will be going after them... thanks to the wifey...

Modern Talking is the go-to in the house at the moment...

[emoji29][emoji32]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at RocoMamas in Mall of Africa yesterday, and the waiter's name was Talking Heads (no jokes - just wish I'd found a way to get a picture of his nametag...)

I couldn't help wondering if he's a Psycho Killer... ;)

lol ... been quoting this to the wife as of late if I irritate her and she starts fighting back :P

I haven't been married long enough to quote this to the wife. 

I haven't been married long enough to quote this to the wife. 

it is not about the time frame of the marriage, more about how good your skills are at avoiding flying pots, pans, vases, etc when you quote this .... when you feel confident enough you will feel free enough to quote away .... just don't quote the lyrics at 2:20 ... could get you really hurt!

I am a big Simon and Garfunkel fan, Sounds of Silence was probably their best LP ever but "The Boxer" to me anyway is a close second.

I was given a very snazzy Sony turntable and stack of LP's by an old friend recently. In between the LP's is an immaculate condition Concert in the Park.

I may have posted this before, I cant remember, but Ian Anderson is so Damn good it deserves a second mention. 

I went to his live show when he toured SA about 12 odd years ago, it was fabulous, the place was packed out with folks all with graying hair........and Ian delivered the goods as always,... the best showman in Rock in my opinion.