More bad luck for slowpoke

MichH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IanC, it happened on pres fouche just before hans strydom. the $%^&* was in the lane to go straight and i had just moved into the right hand lane to turn right to get to the highway. he was %^& lucky that by the time i'd extracted myself from the car my hand was already sore and swolen so i refrained from punching his lights out... although i was highly tempted when he had the cheek to say "i didn't see you coming - just how fast were you driving"!!! for f#$%^s sake, rush hour traffic along pres fouche?????.... i was lucky the traffic was moving faster than it's usual 10km/hr

?What happened to that very expensive bike of yours that was on the back seat.?

bwahahahaha

errr, jokes aside, ewep had left some stuff in my car at the country classic ride and i think some of it is gone... i seem to recall having seen some gloves in the car during the week and they aren't in this bag of things that got dropped off by the tow truck driver...

Guest Big H

Sterkte.... jammer om te hoor. 'n Tazz is vervangbaar maar Slowpoke NIE!!!!!! Word gou gesond!!!!

Buddy ... if you need a new car you can always buy my CITI 1.4i 2006 , black only has 4000km on the clock. smiley4.gif Jinx2007-04-03 08:47:29

jinx, if i could afford a 2006 citi you'd have a deal, but my Tazzie was a 1999 model so i'm not gonna get a fortune paid out (and it only had just over 91000km on the clock - where am i gonna get another car with such low mileage in such good condition?) CryCryCryCryCryCry

Guest Big H

Dammit en jy kon nog definitief 400 000km met daai Tazz ry, die VW sal nie so lank hou nie!!!!! Die man met daai simpel Nissan worry seker nie want hy kan dit bekostig!!!!!! Klootkop!!!!! Die Tazz was seker nog nie eers ingeloop nie!!!!!Big H2007-04-03 09:23:49

Slowpoke look on the bright side - now you can upgrade to a real car, like a BeemerBig%20smile.

Hope your wrist heals soon and good luck.

jinx' date=' if i could afford a 2006 citi you'd have a deal, but my Tazzie was a 1999 model so i'm not gonna get a fortune paid out (and it only had just over 91000km on the clock - where am i gonna get another car with such low mileage in such good condition?) CryCryCryCryCryCry

[/quote']

If I could convince the Mrs to sell her Tazz (2000 model with 100,000km on the clock), you could all but replace your old Tazz. But then what will the Mrs be able to buy with the R50K from the sale - not much..Shocked

Frosty, as soon as i know how much i have to work with i might just try to convince you to act on that comment! Wink

SP I feel so bad for you. I'm glad your shoulder stood up to the crash. Just think how much worse it could have been if you had damaged the titanium! I suppose Thursday's ride is out of the question? Ouch

Get better, hey!