Bike Weight

The Saint

Nope no new bike just yet, just put some carbon pieces onto my current one and if I had to get home with a new bike my wife would slice em and dice em.Dead

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not what you have, but what you do with it that counts.

I'm quite happy with my 9.5Kg alloy framed, carbon-forked, tiagra-spec'd bike. Add 1.82m in height and 83Kg of fat and muscle to that and I am still able to finish most 100Km races in a little over the 3-hour mark.

As soon as I crack the 3-hour mark on the major races, it will be time to sit back and amire the views, rather the back wheel and brake calipers of the person in front of me.

Ok... This  thread just made me feel so not good about myself.. Thanks guys.. I am guessing I will be skipping dinner tonight.. and for the next year or so..

Dead

Nope no new bike just yet' date=' just put some carbon pieces onto my current one and if I had to get home with a new bike my wife would slice em and dice em.Dead[/quote']

Mux....remeber it's much easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission!!

Saam is jy en jou fiets moer lig. Ek weeg nou 76kg en my fiets is 6.9kg - 83kg totaal. Ek moet nog 1kg verloor. Jy lyk seker soos Rasmussen... As jy 'n fiets kry wat UCI wettig is (6.8kg) gaan die manne sukkel om by jou te bly op die klimme...

I Also have a huge problem. I eat all day and cannot seem to gain any weight what am I doing wrong.

73KG me and the bike. Going to show this thread to the wife who is complaining i am too thin!

Jeez, and i dream of the day i can get to under 90. Need to loose 10 more k's to get there. I've lost about 5 so far. Bike weighs about 10, which is 10 percent of my weight. 

73KG me and the bike. Going to show this thread to the wife who is complaining i am too thin!

Depends on what your bike weighs! Still a good idea!