So I pimped my ride.........

Spinnekop

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ekke is deurmekaar, praat julle nou in julle persoonlikr kapasiteit want daar word dan 'n TCS logo ge-adverteer in julle Avatar. Ek dog TCS het nie meer 'n betrokkendheid op die Wielnaaf nie?

Apologies for hijacking Spidey's thread, but wasn't going to start a separate thread....

I've also been a busy boy pimping my ride (no spray job mind you) but .......

20070621_010651_resizedDSC00005.JPG

20070621_010918_resizedDSC00006.JPG

20070621_011744_resizedDSC00007.JPG

20070621_011926_resizedDSC00008.JPG

Nice stuff there Thug. *I wish I could be there the first time you fly over the bars with that much stopping power*

Nice stuff there Thug. *I wish I could be there the first time you fly over the bars with that much stopping power*

Hehe, will have to take it easy for the 1st ride otherwise "many a truer word has been said in jest"

Thug, remember to "bed" the pads first. First half hour or so the stopping power will not be too great. And remember, NEVER touch the rotors with your hands, even if they are cold (the rotors, not your hands).

The rotors are really great to get some heat into cold hands !!!! just don't take your gloves of when touching them.

Ekke is deurmekaar

Jy's reg.... welkom terug Big H - let asb op dat hierdie thread oor Spidey se bike gaan. Die protokol waarna jy so graag so gereeld verwys dikteer dat ons dan maar by die topic hou. Is dit die dubbele standaarde waarna jy verwys?Confused

Man with no name2007-06-21 02:21:59

Ekke is deurmekaar

Jy's reg.... welkom terug Big H - let asb op dat hierdie thread oor Spidey se bike gaan. Die protokol waarna jy so graag so gereeld verwys dikteer dat ons dan maar by die topic hou. Is dit die dubbele standaarde waarna jy verwys?Confused

Eish, daai bl?nne sambok hy byt EINA!!! Big%20smileWink