Contador Bad sportmanship ?

Ovenboi

The traditionalists are going to slaughter Contador for this. He might win the race but he has lost rthe respect of the other riders. Watch how the peleton work against him it'll be subtle but its going to happen.

It's popcorn time! :D

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is still 1 more day of mountains. If conta really had nothing on Andy, then andy can show him a toffie tomorrow, no?

AC will more than likely put +1min into andy on the TT, so todays attack didnt mean much, no?

Yes, which makes it even worse. A move devoid of any style or sportsmanship.

There is still 1 more day of mountains. If conta really had nothing on Andy, then andy can show him a toffie tomorrow, no?

AC will more than likely put +1min into andy on the TT, so todays attack didnt mean much, no?

Then why do it? Not cool...

Fact is, he would've won anyway... If not in the mountains, definitely in the TT. It wasn't necesary.

Did you hear the boos when he got on the podium...

Thats not how it happened... i dont blame AC.. andy attacked AC and then his SRAM let him down...

Andy got into team bus and said to the manager.." whats this SRAM sh%$, WTF... i want my Shimano back"!!

They are both on SRAM dickwad.

Yes, which makes it even worse. A move devoid of any style or sportsmanship.

out of interest, what would you have done?

I probably would have taken the freebie as well...

You can see who is the true cyclists and people with values responding here, luckily Lance never attacked like this otherwise he would definitely be branded for this as well as he is a supposed doper

out of interest, what would you have done?

I probably would have taken the freebie as well...

Yes, I would have taken it, but then again, I am desperate and a style-free zone...

Yes, I would have taken it, but then again, I am desperate and a style-free zone...

speaking of style, WTF is up with AC's shades?

Someone should tell him the 80's called and they want their cycling glasses back

AC just deserved all that 'Boooooing' Andy raised his finger on the podium...indicating his the No.1

I like Robbie's Tweets about it:

RobbieHunter If ppl say he never knew,I doubt it.He's got a radio and his Team mate Vino was on the wheel and saw it clearly..any ways just my opinion!

RobbieHunter If Contador had of waited he would have won the heart of the world like this he got a yellow jersey on his back.but its always gonna be a ?

What a load of crap, thats why it isn't written

Contador is a smoker... He just smoked Andy on the climb...

If you are convinced you can beat someone fairly, you may just as well wait...

Talk about breaking unwritten rules...

That's exactly what they are "unwritten rules" you don't HAVE to abide by them, but they WILL say a lot about one's character.

Eventually I can answer people when they ask me why I don't like him.

They are both on SRAM dickwad.

ITs a chance you take on SRAM...

Relax.. dickwad... i'm just winding you up...

interesting...

"Stephen Roache says Schleck made a mistake, attacking in wrong gear. Came unstuck. On attack, so Contador NOT in wrong to continue on."

"@Vaughters The point, in my opinion, is that Andy causes his mechanical trying to change gear in a steep hill. That's a real error"

You can see who is the true cyclists and people with values responding here, luckily Lance never attacked like this otherwise he would definitely be branded for this as well as he is a supposed doper

Are these two different groups?