Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

yjor, talk about hitting the man down!

i only ride banhoek now, that way i am a much better ride?

Hahaha not aimed at you :)

I don't clear that gap jump with nearly as much style as you anyway!

But ja, I guess if you only ride there you are a better rider ;)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

yjor, talk about hitting the man down!

i only ride banhoek now, that way i am a much better ride?

The problem with hero flow trails is that you get humbled quickly when you ride a different trail, happened to me this weekend in Stil Baai. I got humbled twice. On the same corner. On a trail that I know....

post-16631-0-12872100-1616682077_thumb.jpeg

Edited by PhilipV

The problem with hero flow trails is that you get humbled quickly when you ride a different trail, happened to me this weekend in Stil Baai. I got humbled twice. On the same corner. On a trail that I know....

wait what trails in Stil Baai, i remember riding in Naas's area in Bredasdorp there was some sections there. did know there was riding in Stil Baai

wait what trails in Stil Baai, i remember riding in Naas's area in Bredasdorp there was some sections there. did know there was riding in Stil Baai

Dm sent

Coastal challenge...Chokka Trail, St Francis....

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56 (6).jpeg

When you have to hikabike, best you ride carbon!

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56.jpeg[/quote

Did you get to Oyster bay easily enough ? I did a section of that on Tuesday but turned up before mostertshoek

The garage, behind the bike stand...

rotated tyres and refilled sealant on the missus bike.

fitted new derailer, cable and cleaned the chain on the missus other bike, also new grips ( a little surprise for her)

bled front brake on my bike, removed alien looking slime conglomerate from my front tyre and filled with new sealant.

had to go to cycle lab for a bleed kit, also bought a universal valve thing for the compressor. 

Did a lekker 30km ride this morning. Started drizzling as I started cycling this am but decided to keep going till it really rains as forecast for rain was from 08h00. Rain never came so did the normal loop in reverse with some extra 5km put in.

Must say that the Mezcal tyres rolls very well and I enjoyed my first gravel/tar mix route with them. 26ef0708aadb14289bcd39a1f05c5579.jpga76a5b58b6e86c46388ab9ebc5a0bfc3.jpg

Coastal challenge...Chokka Trail, St Francis....

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56 (6).jpeg

When you have to hikabike, best you ride carbon!

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-26 at 07.46.56.jpeg[/quote

Did you get to Oyster bay easily enough ? I did a section of that on Tuesday but turned up before mostertshoek

It was without doubt the hardest 20clicks I ever done....the 6 of trudging along soft sandy dirt tracks after Rebels almost overshadowed the splendour of the other 14clicks...ALMOST....spectacular trail, grand scenery....original plan was 20 out and same 20 back, com'on 40 kms can't be that bad.....gravel bike faired well, NO bike was capable of riding the 6 we walked! So here's a tip...if you see the treads marks of a tractor, time to turn back!