Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Then you need to be here tomorrow or Monday, we had 63mm of rain till a few minutes ago this week. The mini Attakwas will surely be muddy enough, but you can do the contours to George for more mud. [emoji3]

nee dankie

we had a few showers over the last few days.

I measured just under 10mm at home, which I thought was the standard. apparently there was a bit more rain inland (and that's 25km from home, as the crow flies)

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Today we took Hub Legend, Dipslicks little girl on her first vasbyt long ride.

She ate it up like a champ!

Not a peap not a second of complaining.

Always had a smile on her face while we knew that she was digging super deep.

Major respect was earned today.

attachicon.gifIMG_20210320_095015.jpg

Well done Miss Dips.

Where's the KING OF CAPITALS??

Where do you put a spare tube, or don't you take one with? Trying to look for where I can put mine and loose the saddle bag?

don't normally carry one, but for long events it fits nicely under the bottle cage on seat tube (just above the crank)

don't normally carry one, but for long events it fits nicely under the bottle cage on seat tube (just above the crank)

Thanks, that's a good idea to put it there. [emoji1303]

Found a nice wide piece of grts grts klitsgras and fitted the tube underneath the seat rails. d22cc4a4590e6ded024ee93191a83b76.jpg

Found a nice wide piece of grts grts klitsgras and fitted the tube underneath the seat rails. d22cc4a4590e6ded024ee93191a83b76.jpg

Braak