Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Just now, Jbr said:

Ou kaapse and constantia nek were way shorter than I remembered, makes me realise we unfortunately almost only have bumps and no proper pass close by ????

Yeah... Ou Kaapse up to Silvermine is the best road option at just over 20 min, but a bit less if you are doing over 4w/kg, and the mast is gravelable but not that pleasant on the gravel bike. 

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Ou kaapse and constantia nek were way shorter than I remembered, makes me realise we unfortunately almost only have bumps and no proper pass close by ????

You have just been spoilt now... 

Yeah it’s going to wear off eventually ????

For me all the 20mins+ climbs all require some driving to get there even the Tokai mast I won’t ride my MTB from Table view to Tokai to do it, same with any of the 4 passes. Looking forward to the next ride that side actually ;)

Km 201 - The Red Ambulance ????

Is tactically called upon. It’s quite magical at this point in time of the endurance ride - it soothes a dry throat with its fizz, it cools down the combustion engine and injects energy into the pedal stroke. 

F2C2B232-95EC-4258-93E8-A433DEFAB2A1.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale