Formula 1...

'Dale

Started watching for the first time in years today.

That was four minutes that I will never get back.

Formula 1 is broken. 

Lewis Hamilton alluded to it in his post-race interview too.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Formula 1 is broken.

post-64325-0-46390400-1598861893_thumb.jpeg

Edited by morneS555

Formula 1 is broken. 

It sounded like he was just throwing Albon under the bus in the interview. 

I think the only thing that can change the status quo next year is Mclaren going to Merc power. Would be great to see Lando and Danny handing it to Lewis.

I used to love F1 because some drivers and teams used to make it interesting and fun. Now I don't enjoy F1 because 1 driver is making it a grind. He is so fake, his interviews are painful. Says all the right things when he wins but the moment something goes wrong he bitches like a baby with a nappy full of s#!t.

I actually don't even worry anymore that the team I support is pretty useless right now. 

*Names omitted to stop the snowflakes complaining that he has all these records and is so good and blah blah blah. More people complaining about F1 right now than complimenting him and his achievements....................

I used to love F1 because some drivers and teams used to make it interesting and fun. Now I don't enjoy F1 because 1 driver is making it a grind. He is so fake, his interviews are painful. Says all the right things when he wins but the moment something goes wrong he bitches like a baby with a nappy full of s#!t.

I actually don't even worry anymore that the team I support is pretty useless right now. 

*Names omitted to stop the snowflakes complaining that he has all these records and is so good and blah blah blah. More people complaining about F1 right now than complimenting him and his achievements....................

I think his complete sell out attitude and emptyness is the issue. Loves the whole, "I am british vibe, I love the country and the people, yet I never want to pay tax here" "I want to save the planet yet take part in F1 and fly around in private jets." 

Dont say one thing and do the other.

:D  :D  Jissie, can't a man even ask a simple innocent little question any more?

You can type whatever you want, @sias

Be prepared for any reaction that will be created, whether you intend it or not.

Be lekka.

Back to F1, I enjoyed this clip:

Edited by 'Dale

You can type whatever you want, @sias

Be prepared for any reaction that will be created, whether you intend it or not.

Be lekka.

If I was a delicate little snowflake, I could see that as a subtle threat? Is that what you do with people who do not agree with your views? Threaten them? Pure class.

If I was a delicate little snowflake, I could see that as a subtle threat? Is that what you do with people who do not agree with your views? Threaten them? Pure class.

So what is it? Is Dale's response a threat or not? If you saw it as one, well then you are a being a "snowflake". If not, then what's the issue?

I saw nothing wrong in his response, no threats.

You okes losing the plot like Ferrari being overtaken by Kimi!

And I don't even watch F1!!! :D

If you think your life sucks, remember Sainz is signed to drive a Ferrari next year............

That clip of him watching Vetel dice a Haas for 16th place and he was crying inside.

i genuinely cringed when they showed him with his head in his hands haha. something about spaniards/ferrari and bad timing it seems. :wacko: