Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be frustrating for some drivers/team staff. Kinda like me and the CTCT, I am training but not quite shifting into full blown intervals. Not putting myself through that if it ain't going to happen. 

Not quite - they get paid for what they do. So training is part of the job. This tests their mental strength, which is also part of the job.

Not very inspiring

c1ebe9b1-f503-4948-a084-3904cd5483a1.jpg

I liked the yellow. 

Alpine is also a relatively obscure brand; Given the Renault, Nissan, Infinity, Alpine, Dacia etc tie ups it seems a strange choice. 

Temporary winter livery. The black colour is a tribute to the A500 F1 prototype from 1975.

Formule_1_Prototype_Alpine-Renault_A500_

I'd like to see more blue instead of the black. Something someone photoshopped (twitter vLionMan)

elb3gpk2r9b61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

The blue is cool and way more in line with traditional Alpine colours, even yellow would be better 

Ok, time to put out your predictions for 2021:

1.Mclaren

2. Mercedes

3. Red Bull

4. Aston Martin

5. Ferrari 6. Alpine

7. Alpha tauri

8. Alfa Romeo

9. Williams

10. Saftety Car

11. Medical Car

12. Pit scooter

13. Haas

I liked the yellow. 

Alpine is also a relatively obscure brand; Given the Renault, Nissan, Infinity, Alpine, Dacia etc tie ups it seems a strange choice. 

In the initial press releases they said they wanted to build the Alpine brand, given that it's sorta been a small-scale sports car brand that not a lot of people know about. 

In the initial press releases they said they wanted to build the Alpine brand, given that it's sorta been a small-scale sports car brand that not a lot of people know about. 

Like Spyker? i guess. It just seems an odd choice given its current profile. 

I suspect the racing project will cost more than the entire brand is actually worth. 

Good luck to em, more of this kind of exposure , better for the brand. I like French cars and would happily have an Alpine if i could afford it. 

Like Spyker? i guess. It just seems an odd choice given its current profile. 

I suspect the racing project will cost more than the entire brand is actually worth. 

Good luck to em, more of this kind of exposure , better for the brand. I like French cars and would happily have an Alpine if i could afford it. 

Exactly the reason they did it. :lol:

Exactly the reason they did it. :lol:

Thats what the marketing says yes. 

I think there are deeper reasons at play here.