Formula 1...

'Dale

One thing I really enjoyed about yesterday was after everything we kept the tv running and there was an interview with mr and mrs Horner. Mrs Horner was so complimentary of her husband it was amazing to see. Been married a long time but obviously still in love…more important than world championships that. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Who would want to drive for him then? What the heck would the point be if you joined the team knowing you will never be allowed to challenge the "favourite son" . . . and that if you do, Toto is going to make life difficult for you.

It's just becoming easier to hate Merc with this type of bullshittery going on. Honestly, the gall.

"Zis is not right, Michael" [said in a hysterical, slightly crazed Austrian accent in the voice of the Terminator, followed by I'LL BE BACK...

corrected that for you ;)

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

Don't forget all the WOKE movements for what he is the poster boy...

I am fully aware of that, and that is one of the main reasons I disagree with the principals of the team, but I was not wanting to make a fuss about it. Be woke all you want, but why make it my problem? What the heck that has got to do with racing a car is beyond me. I don't watch the starting ceremony for that very reason. I tune out every time.

4 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

George Russells post race comments stank of GatKruip so 100% respect lost there.

but he is the prodigal son, and somehow he has already earned the right to have an opinion on anything and everything, are we surprised? 

I'm putting this out there: there is no way they will allow Georgie Porgie to challenge 44 until 44 has secured his 8th title. Valteri Bottas wasn't a slower driver, his car was slower.

for me the highlight of the season is Sainz finishing ahead of Le Frog in the driver's champs. Never liked the Frogman, moans just about as much as 44. I think Sainz is my new favorite driver. #foreverferrari

and then there is this:

dear kimi we will leave you alone now

goodbye legend, you gave us our last title.

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

One thing I really enjoyed about yesterday was after everything we kept the tv running and there was an interview with mr and mrs Horner. Mrs Horner was so complimentary of her husband it was amazing to see. Been married a long time but obviously still in love…more important than world championships that. 

My wife happened to come into the lounge during that interview, and she was all like, "did Christian marry a spice girl?" I just cracked up. Classic wife moment.

1 minute ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I am fully aware of that, and that is one of the main reasons I disagree with the principals of the team, but I was not wanting to make a fuss about it. Be woke all you want, but why make it my problem? What the heck that has got to do with racing a car is beyond me. I don't watch the starting ceremony for that very reason. I tune out every time.

I woke up this morning with a smile when I remembered 44 did NOT win the championship.

6 minutes ago, gemmerbal said:

oh and can someone please slap Nico Rosberg off of the tv for me please, ffs....

. . . and Damon Hill. The amount of ass-kissing going on yesterday made me sick, but DH was the worst of the commentators. He is firmly entrenched up the proverbial MB/LH44 bum. 

Just now, Robbie Stewart said:

. . . and Damon Hill. The amount of ass-kissing going on yesterday made me sick, but DH was the worst of the commentators. He is firmly entrenched up the proverbial MB/LH44 bum. 

another one of those typical british pundits, I feel the same about Jackie Stewart.

here's a question: with F1 cars being so low to the ground, do you drive OVER someone or UNDER someone in a hit and run? asking for a friend...

2 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Nevermind. 

Hoakes account... 

Edited by Vetplant
Brainfart

38 minutes ago, Andymann said:

I think that's a parody account

Jissie, one really needs distrust one's AutoRead brain. I never looked at the actual twitter handle. 

Tim Hoakes...

My brain is fried from this year. AND, I can almost imagine Tim saying something like this.