Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fork, Fanie

Chinese new year

Rooster is the tenth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Rooster include 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029...

Rooster is almost the epitome of fidelity and punctuality. For ancestors who had no alarm clocks, the crowing was significant, as it could awaken people to get up and start to work. In Chinese culture, another symbolic meaning of chicken carries is exorcising evil spirits.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/rooster.htm

zodiac-rooster.png

hey guys, need help finding that add where the guy and girl light candles to stay on the date. think it was an afrikaans add for eskom

can you supersleuth internet surfers help me find it pls

They're ugly as F#ck anyway , can't see myself waste money on A modern mustang  :thumbdown:

Even worse is the wannabe muscle car wankers with no real money buying the paltry 2.5l version. Talk about kissing your ugly cousin with a vrot tand :thumbdown:

Even worse is the wannabe muscle car wankers with no real money buying the paltry 2.5l version. Talk about kissing your ugly cousin with a vrot tand :thumbdown:

Picked up my brother the other day (driving my fathers duster) and coincidentally my window was down A the robot when a mustang stopped next me.

When we pulled away all I could hear is 1.6 turbo diesel engine , seriously mustangs are A joke.

We were not drag racing just BTW , just driving off like adults but still....

Picked up my brother the other day (driving my fathers duster) and coincidentally my window was down A the robot when a mustang stopped next me.

When we pulled away all I could hear is 1.6 turbo diesel engine , seriously mustangs are A joke.

We were not drag racing just BTW , just driving off like adults but still....

I hear there is a good V8 soundtrack app you can download and play through your Mustang sound system to fix it.  :ph34r: 

Edited by DJR