• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

........Much anticipated, both loved and hated...........

Wouldn't mind one, but still going to keep my old one for when the going gets tough. Maybe even go Cruiser when it finally turns to sludge? :whistling:

Edited by DJR

Wouldn't mind one, but still going to keep my old one for when the going gets tough. Maybe even go Cruiser when it finally turns to sludge? :whistling:

Ja well no fine. Like landies, the good ones come with 3 figures in their relative designations, 100, 110, 200 or 300 ....

Much anticipated, both loved and hated.

Simply interesting view of the future.

Taken from the 4x4community forum.

Hate it. Looks like a mini range rover. 

Its a softy now that you can not go 4x4 with. It is a luxury family car for the nice manicured gravel roads. 

Hate it. Looks like a mini range rover. 

Its a softy now that you can not go 4x4 with. It is a luxury family car for the nice manicured gravel roads. 

Why? Just because it looks more modern? I'm pretty damn sure the offroad capabilities wouldn't have suffered one jot. 

Or is it just because you wouldn't think twice about subjecting the previous gen to a bit of rough and tumble, but now you would think thrice before going offroad and all of a sudden have some potential scratches / rock chips?